Discussion about Diana, camming since 2008

She is a camgirl since 2008, and works under 34 different nicknames on 13 different camsites

Name Diana
Age 35 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/2187

Comments

• This girl has also been known as SuesseRuby on a series of German Web sites last year as well, using the same profile pictures as NotyAngel and DyaHotPussy. Wow. She really has been around this little girl [removed]

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Edited to remove dubious insinuations about this model.</i>

• <i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Edited to remove dubious insinuations about this model.</i>

• Shocked/GrindingMyTeeth... You do realize that as admin I can see things that can help me figure out whether a comment is legit or not, don't you?

Whether your story is real or not, posting multiple comments under different names will not cause your comments to be more credible. In fact, it does the opposite. After all, why would you come back here 5 days later posing as a different person and corroborate with your first comment?

Maybe it is a true story, I don't know. But your actions made you lose the benefit of doubt. Therefore, the comments have been edited.

• I do believe that if the comments were submitted by the same individual, they would not be 5 days apart, quite the opposite in fact, they would be posted closely together. And, In addition, there is evidence on a member profile at MFC to corroborate the statements made here in good faith. I do not know what you think you see behind the wall here, but I will guarantee the comments were made independently, and are 100% truthful. Have you checked either party via the email addresses you demand be supplied. NO. I do believe you should restore the comments in their original form, or at the very least communicate with the posters asking for verification of their knowledge.

• Both comments were posted using the same e-mail address. The comments can't be restored.

• Interesting, I know who grindingmyteeth is, now, and he does not have the same email address as me, promise you that. you are saying they both came from my address then. Send me the logs, to that email address, please.

• I laugh at you all, as I am the fool member that did fall for the model's offer of commitment to me saving her from her horrid, boring and lonely life as a video chat model. Getting home address, phone numbers, and much more personal information lead me to believe her tale of commitment. I did come to Romania, I did establish a business, she did assist a little in getting that business started (she read the lease to me, Romanian) , she visited my home, many times, alone and in company of others, we still talk to this day about her promises and commitment. However, her goal, as evidenced at one point by a demand to *pay out* a non-existent contract to the tune of 30,000 MFC Tokens, was to obtain the highest financial benefit possible for her and her then boyfriend. Fortunately, I baulked at the contract payout, as, when it was required for her to sign one to me in exchange for the 30K Tip I was required to make, she backed out of the demand. Only 2 weeks ago, she apologised for being a *Stupid Girl* and lying to me, admitting she could not do as she promised from the start. However, 10 months later, I am still in Iasi, still trying my best to keep a small business running, and suffering at the hands of so many Romanians, quite similar to her. And Romania wonders why it has the reputation around the world that it has. I do not. I will happily supply the password to her gallery on my profile to you, Mr MyCamGirl, via email to my address, which is not the same any of those mentioned above, I will bet. You can choose if you wish the attached screen picture to be published here, a small sample which clearly identifies the truth of what I say. Many members are my friends at MFC, I do not know who these two are, but I can guess one. They all know of my commitment and are all astonished at what has eventuated, along with about 30 models who would have jumped at this opportunity had it been available to them.

• Those two comments were also posted using the same browser that you are using.

• I have no reason to think your comment is fake. I can confirm that you are not only using a different e-mail, but also posting from Romania, where you claim to be right now. And you have attached a picture. You have done everything different than those two first comments and have tried to make your comment more reliable. I just don't have no comment to make about this situation because I don't know this girl, so I shouldn't/can't get involved.

• I saw the first comment, and was happy to remain anonymous, with it clearly describing a truthful situation and believe it should have remained. I never saw the second comment, so I have zero to say. I would have preferred not to *out* myself, although when I discovered this situation of her getting away scott free suddenly, I was compelled to post.

• additionally, you may now also understand why I might be able to guess who one of the messages was posted by , LOOL

• Not sure why they are pussy footing around when dealing with you EEL,my guess is someone working under the pseudonym mycamgirl is affiliated with MFC and knows you from there....No fool like an old fool as they say,and your acting like a fool with these women they are simply using you for the money,and people like Rackstack work for the site to keep you happy and coming back for more....You would in the long run be far happier finding a women who is closer to your age.IF you want to just enjoy these women for wanking then there is simply no reason to pay,what ur paying for is the fake interest they show in you,dont think its only you they do the same shit with everyone doesn't matter who they are.I am sure if mycamgirl is really not affiliated with MFC he would also agree that your better off not paying and just enjoying the view and saving your money for better things,I bet he won't tho.

• No idea who you, Beluga, or Rackstack is, but, firstly, I meet my girls and do not just sit and wank over them at my apartment I tell you, over a dozen have been here ;) :P. Secondly, I am not looking for another wife, I already tossed the one I had for way too long. Thirdly, I do not pay very much at all to MFC for the attention I receive from the many models that take my camera, it is a quite mutual thing, I tell you. I show a small amount of appreciation in my own way and never receive complaints. EVER. This particular situation involving Diana, is significantly different to how you dream it was. There was never a dream of any long term *relationship*, it was business, from start to finish, sadly, she was manipulated subsequent to my arrival, and really had no choice, but that does not excuse her from the actions she and others here have been engaged in trying to ensure I fail in my venture. The best part is, I can pack my equipment, move anywhere and do it wherever I want. Now that I am in Europe, I have no boundaries to where I can go, and when, plus with invites to 4 countries to do what I do there, I am spoiled with choices. Far better off than 99.9% of members at any site, that do only ever wank over these girls. Come out of the closet Beluga, let me know who you are. I bet I do know you, or at least, you know of me from MFC.

• This girl told me in May that she LOVED me... It was REAL love she said, and wanted me to save her from having to do this work. it cost me 5000 tokens before I realised she loves everyone. When she vanished without a word in June, I guessed I was not that important after all. I still pop into her room now since she came back this month, but she acts like a different girl now. Still fun of stories I hear, but nothing for me any more. Nice outside, but a true demon inside. So sad.

• I have knowen this girl for about six months, During this time i found her to be nothing but an exceptional model. Always polite honest and accomadating. She has a killer body and gerat pesonality. I have heard all the stories..... and reserched her on the internet. I am yet find anything that would convince me otherwise. I would everbody to spend the time and get to know her before writing her off.

• Good way to start a comment Scott, with a lie..... You have not known her 6 months, you have been around 6 weeks, done one private, and made a hidden account so you can pretend you are not there. You have a story, and know that if anything was said in that room by me was a lie, she would have jumped in and bitten me, but she did not, not once did she say anything about the truths you were being told, just commented that all are welcome to be there, and if not happy, can leave. And no one is asking anyone to *write her off*, it is only that you need to be very aware of the tactics used to extricate tokens/money from you, and you seem to have learned this, as you do NOT support her, just sit around all day and take from her, like so many others do, she gives to leeches, and has a dozen like you, never do anything, and take all she has to offer, listen to her crying on your shoulder about what a demon this man is, who travelled 15,000 Kms at her behest only to have all he has done taken for granted and not recompensed. There were NO tips given as *gifts* all were in recognition of the planning done and efforts that were expected to be there, once the promises she demanded were fulfilled. All of which were fulfilled, and much more demanded and given to ensure the business she wanted to work in was there when she was ready. Sadly, we all know now, she then chose to *change her mind* when there was no more to be taken freely, she had to start contributing, then it was all suddenly so different. Finally, do not ever forget the demand that I pay out a 30,000 Token NON-existent contract, so she could come work with me, ... this was almost 2 months after she broke her first series of promises. Everything I say is evidenced, can easily be proven by MFC chat logs, phone text messages, Yahoo logs, and even some typing in the 25 skype chats we had. And the Eels first comment here, is evidenced, and proves beyond a shadow of doubt, all I have said is 100% fact, no story, no fairy tales, just a statement and her confirming it is CORRECT. Provide something yourself Scott, which shows anything other than you being told lies yourself about the whole issue. Maybe you should have the password to the gallery which has a lot of this evidence in it, easy to be seen by any that ask.

• Seems she has found another to *love* her for a while, eh Scott?? Do not be fooled Scott, like me, you will discover you are only as good as what you can give, and it seems now it is support in words, as you do not help her with tokens, do you? I did with tokens, and did not do me any good in the long run, she really loved me, like she did the eel, and god knows how many others, now, and before us, 18 names, across 11 or more sites, NOT once a success at this, tells you something about this girl.

• Message Wall

Posted by electriceel999: April 18, 2013

You are AMAZING .. KISSES to you sweetie , muahhh

I find this very interesting that after posting all the negative comments here I find this on her profile .............................

• I saw someone add a name, SuesseCandy , however that 20th name seems to have been removed. VERY CURIOUS ... She also has another account, with SecretFriends, I am not sure of the name used there. I include here a picture of that profile, to verify the name/account on the Dutch and German sites. Same profile images as NotyAngel and CarryCandy. She has been around this little cutie, and, it appears learned all the tricks. Use her ;) , do not let her use you.

• Wow, this girl goes through accounts like babies and nappies. On her fourth account this year, who is she running from. The same fools sit lonely in her room every day ... another account to a 300 score in a week? Again. And so lazy, never does a thing usually.

• Has been very busy lady, https://mycamgirl.net/models/2187 , NewDayanna, CpllnFire4U, Newdyanna, BestDayanna, CandyCarry, CandyCarryX, NotyAngel, CarryCandyX, DyaHotPussy, CplInFire4U, DyaHotPussy90, DyaHot4You, Dayanna, DyaAndre, SuessRuby, SuesseRuby, Cinderella4US, CindyRellaXX, FoxyCarry, GynnyG, Missdyxx ... and several other names across numerous sites unlisted here. Whatever you do, if you find her, do not believe the fairy tales, she has favourites and some others, but will lie all day about all her members to all the others. Sexy lady when she has her top member with her, loves his cam.

• Diana is at it again .. more new accounts, Zyanaa and now ZuRYy ... Claims holidaying with a MFC member now somewhere in Europe. Nothing has changed with this professional sex worker it seems, 2012 revisited. Significantly better than having to work in the clubs around Iasi though. Was not my imagination, as all my truths are called, ha ha, but another member claim this, whilst attempting to own this woman.  Refer the pic .. 3 weeks ago, and I only find it a few days back, I ignore him .. lol. MFC archives, catch everything  :) 
    And guess what, now, 3 weeks later .. she suggests in the room, the 1 day she worked, and after this goes public, maybe she needs a month off ... HA HA .. and vanishes, barely worked much at all recently .. these incredible coincidences continue to occur. Of course, the denials were loud and long, but, not angry, upset the truth was out.  ;) .. I know what it cost me, visiting her, and her friends* Good luck Maniac* , MrJ is truly very jealous that his* Diana is meeting up with others, when she tell him so many times, she never did .. do not read the old posts here then .. LOL  
  • The "fake love" models are a dime a dozen, especially from eastern Europe and Western Russia. I won't go as far as to say this mycamgirl site is affiliated with any of the cam sites, but they do certainly take the model's side on just about every accusation. Now imagine being the #1 model on LiveJasmin and still getting away with this "honey pot" love scam because you're simply too popular to take down all thanks to the simps out there desperate for their dream girl.

I believe The_Eel because I was in the exact same boat. I probably invested about $50,000 in trips to Romania in order to help a model who was in an abusive relationship. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, she was in fact physically abused during a live broadcast by her husband. Anyways, I did my best to take her away from that, but alas, she decided to stay with her abusive husband in the end for their children's sake. There definitely is something wrong with women these days when they would rather be in an abusive relationship than enjoy a normal one.

As for the majority of other model's I've ousted on this site as sort of a public service announcement to prevent others from falling into the same trap. This site does it's best to dismantle such things whenever possible aka defend the models. As long as I've been around the cam site business, I've found there to be a plethora of models who are in fact scam models. The fact there are people still in denial about it simply makes me think that perhaps this site is in fact affiliated with one or more of the cam sites. There's just no way you're going to run a site like this and defending obvious cam models unless you're being funded by said sites.
  • edited October 2023
    they do certainly take the model's side on just about every accusation
    I don't take anyone's side. In general, I let the comments be. Even because I don't have the time to conduct a deep investigation on every accusation.
    If the comment doesn't go to a low level, doxxing, insulting, and throwing unfounded accusations that can make anyone ashamed, then I don't touch it. You know that. You have exposed some models, and I never removed or edited your comments because you keep it civil. @The_Eel posted comments over ten years ago, sharing his stories with this model. These comments remain untouched.
    Users can even post their own reviews with videos and everything. As long as they don't post personal information that puts the model in danger, I won't censor it.
    But the person exposing the situation often shows reasons not to believe him. Maybe the person is right, and all that he is saying is true. But the way he delivers the message just tampers the evidence and makes me doubt him. When that happens, I have no other option than to remove/edit the comment.

defend the models
    [...]
    perhaps this site is in fact affiliated with one or more of the cam sites
    There is a particular discussion in which you participated. The model subject of this discussion requested me to take down all the comments, not only yours. I didn't remove anything, and no comment was edited.
    The review about JessicaSue of LiveJasmin was written by me, and it exposes her scams. Although, not love scams. LiveJasmin, or someone posing as LiveJasmin, has sent a DMCA notice to take down the review. I had to counter-notice it to exercise my right to freedom of speech and keep the review alive. One of the reasons I created MyCamgirl was exactly to serve as a PSA for situations like this.

Scam_Models
  • " This site does it's best to dismantle such things whenever possible aka defend the models. " 
    I might not go quite that far, however, the many options/tags attached to the model profiles have been severely restricted, and in doing that, all those *truths* have been lost. This model had 8 or 9 tags, all honestly given, from the available options then, however now, there is only 1 and that is wrong. So is her age, she is 33 until July. Seems something interesting is happening now, big changes in new year, she say .. and now gone again .. 8 forms of communication, and she uses none. One that does a great scam job is Ehotlovea on CB .. champion at doing a little for a lot. (and making a lot of noise at the same time   :s 
  • When the new version of the site came to life in mid-2020, I made the decision to remove the ability for users to create new tags. The reason was that users would add:

• Similar tags: There was already "retired" and users would create "quit camming"
    • Subjective tags: "wonderful" or "super cute"
    • Tags not related to her cam shows: "owns two dogs"
    • Unclear tags: "Foot". Foot what? Foot fetish? She has feet?
    • Hard to confirm, likely harassment: "sucks cocks for $10"
    • Private info: Model's phone number
    • Pure insult: "ugly bitch"

It was taking too much time for me to moderate tags.

The tags are to help find a girl you may like or a page for a girl you already know. Not to say whatever about the girl. For that, there are now user reviews.

I removed tags that would be similar to the examples above. Maybe this is the case here. I went to check on my backups, and in May 2020, this girl had only one tag: "pussy for tips"

That being said, if I am not wrong, she had multiple pages that I had to merge. It can be that, during the process, some tags were discarded by mistake.

If you believe there are relevant tags to add to her, feel free to edit her CWSW page. If the tag you want to use is unavailable, email me or reply here.

As for her age, usually, it is based on multiple sources that the bots see. On some sites, it is possible to see the full birthday (year-month-day); on other sites, just the current age (that may or may not be updated automatically), and on some sites, not even the age. The bots work with all the info available and try to make sense of it. But if the girl tries subtracting some years from her age, it won't trick the bot.

This has worked for Cams.com, which may reveal the model's full birthday if she sets one. She has also been working on MyFreeCams, which, until 2015, was used to display this information as well.

• As for her age, you do not need to track sites, I can assure you, I know her birth date. 8 July, 1990. It was posted on the old site, along with so much more .. NVM. Her old habits of sitting with beggars and leeches has not changed, sits boring and lonely with her current freeloaders, abusing her best ever supporter, again/still. More moods than a pendulum has swings, this MILF. Still refusing to acknowledge her own responsibilities. Sad for her, the cam score tells the tale. Could be, could have been, so different.