Discussion About VikyLewis, LiveJasmin Russian Camgirl Since 2022

Viky, or Viki, is a Russian camgirl who has been camming exclusively on LiveJasmin since 2022.

She joined LiveJasmin on December 2022 with the name VikiGlem. After two weeks, she created a new account with the name VikiFoster. Since then, she has been creating accounts every two weeks, always using a name that is a variation of Vik.

On Camsites Where She Works, you can find all Vik accounts

On every account, she uploads new and old videos and pictures. When Viky moves onto a new account, she keeps all the content on the old account, deleting only her avatar. After getting a new account, she does not return to the old one.

In private chat, she is known for performing hardcore cam shows, including masturbation and anal sex with fingers. Viky does not impose boundaries and paying members are free to request pretty much anything from this young Russian camgirl.

Name Viky
Age 20
Country Russian Federation

Comments

• edited April 2023

I don't understand what is going on with this girl. Or maybe it is the studio. They are creating multiple accounts on LiveJasmin like burners. She works a week or two on one account. After that, she disappears for a few days, to return later with a new account. Always with name Vik-something.

The old accounts are not banned or closed. They just delete all pictures and move everything to a new account.

Every time I find her new account and add her to favorites, her studio sends me an auto-message thanking me for adding her without realizing I am member from other private chats.

The girl is actually quite good. Chubby, but not too fat. Cute face. Fuckable. The price she asks of 0.98 is super low for the show she does. In the private chats we had, she masturbated in at least 4 different positions, used fingers, lush and dildo. And she even put two fingers in her asshole. There are girls out there that charge 3x that price and do a lot less.

NeatBen
  • edited April 2023
    And... she got a new account: VikiCandel
    She used her last account (VikiKlers) for less than 2 hours before dumping it.

• Well, doing some research I found two other accounts for her: VikiKoval and VikiBoyd.
    It seems to be a studio thing. Not sure what they are trying to accomplish. But I found another Vik model that has two accounts that she used for only a few days.
    If you search for Vik, you will see a bunch of Vik accounts that have no avatar. Maybe those accounts belong to the same studio?
    By the way, she went back to her old accounts VikiKlers and VikiCandel and started using them again. She just goes back and forward with accounts. So confusing! If I want another private chat with her again, I have no idea which account to go.

• Oh boy... have you tried talking to her about her multiple accounts? I tried and she explained. Stupid studio strategy. Really, very stupid. They have no clue how LiveJasmin works. And the poor girl just does what she is told.

So... every time her activity drops and she stops making money, her studio creates a new account for her, and she starts from scratch. This is dumb at so many levels.

First, this is not how traffic works on LiveJasmin. Second, one of the most important things in camming is to create connections with members. By jumping from account to account, members lose track of her and have no idea where she is and when she is online. Favorites may not be the answer. In my particular case, I have my favorite list almost full. I can't even add all her nicknames. Considering that LJ is including favorite slots in their premium membership, I'd say that most members have their favorites full.

She is told that the old accounts are deactivated. But in reality, they are not. Studio simply removes her avatar.

And then they put her to work again in an account that they previously decided it has no traffic. It makes no sense. She blindly follows what they say without questioning anything.

This is a stupid studio. If this girl quits for good because "camming makes no money" is is solely for the stupidity of her clueless studio manager. What a dumbass.

KinkyCrisNeatBen
  • If they are doing this hoping to get more traffic, it's stupid. She has always a low price of $0.98. That is the best way to get huge traffic. Creating new accounts is pointless.
  • Since my last post she got three new accounts. One of the accounts doesn't use Vik. It's LaurenMor. Anyway, I think this studio may be doing this actually to trick anyone who may be tracking them. Like police or pirates. Pirates for sure will get messed up. They want to post stuff under the name the model is known for so people can find her. But with so many names, they don't know which one is best to appear on searches.
    There is another girl doing the same. MirandaBradberry, with discussion here. I don't know if she is from the same studio. They don't share the same room. But you never know. These studios have so many rooms and locations.