HallieBear aka AdoredHallie

Comments

• wow, she really turned into a bitch. i used to be a huge fan but now she is is just an annoying slut. fuck, i hate to say that cuz i used to spend a lot of time with her. anyway...dont waste your time with her, she is definitely not worth it.

• wow, she really turned into a bitch. i used to be a huge fan but now she is is just an annoying slut. fuck, i hate to say that cuz i used to spend a lot of time with her. anyway...dont waste your time with her, she is definitely not worth it.

• Hey Dave, I caught up with her today. Yes she has changed and not all in a good way, but I would not say she turned into a bitch. I feel you being unfair to her. And I ask you remove your remarks. She is acting more experienced and less like a kid.

• Poor Dave still obsessed with a cam model that hurt his feelings and got his panties tied in a knot. With each new day & each new name u post under, you keep redefining the word "Pathetic". Since I have no idea who you are, I will refer to from now on as "Sad Dave". Come on Sad Dave, tell us about another Cam Model that doesn't know you exist no matter how much you cry about them on a website that they don't even know exists as well. Come on Sad Dave. Tell us some stories. I know you have plenty of time.

• Hallie said my cock was so small and sad that she couldn't even bring herself to laugh at it.

• Hey, Dave's cock isn't that small. Fits perfect in my nostril.

• FatBetty is not her livejasmin account. Why do you trolls spend so much time attacking this girl?

• OMG this girl has got a shit load of tags

• Ha! Ha!.. Hallie's obsessed troll keeps returning.. Must be sad to know that people with lives, money and credit get to see what you've only gotten glimpses from searching online for hours at a time for. You're just a sad pathetic snowflake who is sexually obsessed by her, but failed to have her take notice of you.. Or she scorned you for being a broke loser.. Probably both.. We don't need to know who you are to know that you are a loser.. Hiding your identity as a troll only shows your shame. It's like hiding a hideous scar or zit.. That's it. You're the equivalent of a zit. lol. U feel you're exacting some form of retribution on her by spamming her profile on here with the wrong links. But in truth, much like you, I seriously doubt she even knows this site exists.. Just proving how fragile your ego & feelings really are that you need this "Troll" to restore your masculinity.. How utterly pathetic and outright sad.. What size tampon do u use?

• The guy is a loser. Nothing more than that. Got pissed because some cam model got under his skin, ignored him or just hurt his feelings. Guess he has to let out his frustration somewhere.

• How sad that when Hallie is traveling, making money & living her life, that there is some obsessed middle aged troll with no prospects outside of a fleshlight wasting his useless life on degrading & mocking her on a site that she doesn't even know exists. How over sensitive must you be to be upset over a cam whore.. I think it's related to the fact that she owned you in a chat and then you were ridiculed by other members & guests. You were humiliated by a whore. A woman who masturbates for a living got the best of you. Bruised your ego.. Knocked you down a peg.. Remaining anonymous offers you sanctuary from your peers, but not from your own self conscious. Inside you're still hurt & mad that a common whore one upped you. In a realm where you feel superior. You were made a fool.. You can't let it go because you can't feel superior as long as she continues to exist.. This common whore made you realize that the kingdom you reign over is nothing more than a kingdom of nothing.. And that you're so worthless that in the status of life, you rank lower than a cam whore..

• Very Nice Girl.

• Is she gone again? or does she have a new account?

• She seems like a pretty good gypsy to me.

• So I've heard rumour that one guy is actually at her town and wants to meet her, and she turned him down (or not??)? lol

• So I've heard rumour that one guy is actually at her town and wants to meet her, and she turned him down (or not??)? lol

• What, did he not have enough money for the "entrance fee" ?

• Lol, I'm not sure. But if she really did that, that is definetly something new from her.

Even if they just met, before she was against mixing the job and real life, and look it now.

• Not necessarily new... but if that poor sap made his way all the way to Romania to met her after she got him to, and left him hanging, then she really is a gypsy.

• Not necessarily new... but if that poor sap made his way all the way to Romania to met her after she got him to, and left him hanging, then she really is a gypsy.

• What do you mean not necessarily new behaviour from her??

• It was rumored back in the time when she was on MyFreeCams her then boyfriend had an account named "Vendetta6y" and was coming to watch what happen in the room all the time.

I was told he was not aware that she had an chaturbate account and was really pissed that she had started a virtual romance with a guy on the chaturbate site named "sentrosixx".

I know like a very bad soap opera!

• Wow...lol. What exactly is a virtual romance on a site like this? So they probably broke up because of that?

And I think I saw that guy (not her bf/ex but sentrosixx) coming into her room lately, could that mean somthing?

What is your take on her recent change in behaviour and getting those tattoos?

Sorry for asking dude, just curios and I see you have the info lol

• I don't know any more info than that.

Got a suggestion. Why not ask her about it and see if she has an answer?

• I would, but that guy Rayder is there occupying her. Btw that guy is in her town it seems. Hopefully not just because of her lol

• LOL ... As they say a sucker is born every minute.

If he is there for her hopefully he got a lot of cash and a wall safe in his hotel room. Wonder if he ever heard of gypsies and what they are?

He will go to heaven for sure, because God loves a loser.

• Well considering he became premium member on lj after all those months in her room as a regular just before coming there....

• She never seems to be on any of the old accounts. Anyone know which accounts are still active?