HallieBear aka AdoredHallie

Comments

• How sad you continue to create multiple profiles. You don't have any real friends or for that matter, a girlfriend..

• I don't have a girlfriend because I'm a homosexual

• LOL... I'm a raving fudge packer.

• And mkshane75 is my main fun to pack it into...

• I'm sucking a big black cock right now. Want that sweet chocolate jizz running down my throat. Yummy.

• You're fucking disgusting.

• I like big black cock beating against the side of my face. I love having dick bruises on my cheeks.

• For Anyone that still thinks she's a non-nude LOLZ

• Can't believe you actually wasted a chunk of your time and life to search online for less than a handful of old pics of her. How sad and downright pathetic.. Did she really get under your skin that bad?.. Are you a snowflake or something?.. I've seen her nude plenty of times. I have at least a dozen videos of her performing nude that I recorded during our pvts.. If you paid attention to one of the previous posts, it was stated and I quote,

"After you've taken her pvt a few times, she becomes more comfortable with you and will eventually go full nude."

That's why those nude pictures exist.. Moron. Maybe you should consider talking with a woman face to face instead of obsessing over a cam model from the other side of the ocean.. Geez, there are literally a million cam models online and you are obsessed with one little red head that apparently hurt your feelings. And going back through the comment section, it's obvious that 95% of the comments are the same person. Even the ones that appear to be replying to your own comments.. That makes this situation even worse because you can't produce one friend to join you on here.. It's not even trolling at this point. It's pure spite. You're bad mouthing her on a site that she will more than likely, never see. No matter how much u dog her, her life will continue on. She's making money and guys like me continue to see a part of her that you can only see in still photos you find on bing search.. See ya later Snowflake.

• This just got hilarious

• @bashlander: If you were any more full of shit you'd have that gay guy all over you wanting to pack those beans

• Struck a nerve huh?.. lol.. You should reconsider trolling.. You're a wee bit too sensitive for this stuff.

• @bashlander new commenter here. Just saw your 2 page rant about how much better you are then another guy because you pay some internet whore to get naked for you.. and he does not. :) wow! I do not think I have ever heard anything more pitiful in my entire life.

• I made a troll cry.. I retire as Champion..

WINNING!!

Bye

• my penis is 2 1/2 inches fully erect

• My hotpocket is bigger than my penis.

• I gotta a man clit

• My penis is so small, that when I was born, the doctor smacked the wrong side.

• My cock was big enough for your mom

• Now got a tattoo. Lost interest

• Is this girl still active? Perhaps under a different nickname and/or on a different website?

I liked her, she was nice.

Thanks in advance if anyone has info..

• She was online yesterday as Halliebear on live jasmine

• Yes, she can be found under halliebear on livejasmin like usual. Not sure if she is still hot flirt or now in girls. Enjoy

• I remember her from a long time ago, she used to say she lived in Valencia in Spain. Bit disapointed that she's from Romania.

• disappointment is her speciality.

• Looks like the poor baby had a fit.. Trollin' ain't so easy I guess..

• what happened?

• My penis inverted. Now I have a vagina.