HallieBear aka AdoredHallie

Comments

• And how do we know he doesn't? I'm certainly not going to guess anybody's shit anymore after everything I've seen recently.

• whats these guys bussiness with this girl anyway, what harm has she done to them ?

• I'm just posting I'm not getting into personal shit.

• any new stuff on her ?

• Ask ray, I think he finally found out the truth. He'll know more than me.

• Aiud by the way Ray is going to cam sites posing trying to find all of the leaked videos so be on guard. Funny thing is the only ones that get taken down are the ones I tell her about directly lol. HINT HINT

• As soon as the probation period is up she'll be on like 6 different other main sites so only imagine what will be out there then. But as she said, she doesn't care. Cheers to not caring.

• Encore! See you all in 45 days

• what probation period ? is she gonna quit after that or what ?

• she is under a studio proby period. Once it is over they will drop their percentage she has to pay them and will be able to go on other sites to make more. She isn't the best of employees.

• she is under a studio proby period. Once it is over they will drop their percentage she has to pay them and will be able to go on other sites to make more. She isn't the best of employees. We'll talk in 45 I got a vacation to go on.

• anything new on her ?

• I understand she some time off for the abortion, because she was starting to really show and too many people noticed. She should be right as rain pretty soon. Can't wait till next month when the safety net gets removed.

• what safety net ? and was she really pregnant ? i didnt notice that at all

• did she start on other camsites now ?

• How o you keep an idiot in suspense?

• any news? besides that she changed the schedule?

• People only swap privately from now on but here you go

• post more of these, videos ?

• She is only on Jasmin now because she makes 70% or more depending on the clubs etc...She doesn't need to be on other sites due to new contract and deal with 2000 people since she's full nude now. Video wise good luck. But it won't get much better than this because Damn...

• this is all you can get in a pvt with her ? doesnt seem much, someone must have some good wins out there like full spread or something, does she use toys ?

• this is all you can get in a pvt with her ? doesnt seem much, someone must have some good wins out there like full spread or something, does she use toys ?

• The beggar is insulting the poster that is classic. People wonder why they never get the good stuff lol dumbfuck

• So wolftown69 , what do you got to trade, if anything?

And what do you want in return?

• Here2deal click back to page one screen shots. I have naked vids like that..playing and naked etc... I'm Looking for explicity open pussy fingering not just the sitting there type vids. And no in the dark that everyone has. She goes crazy for anyone in shadow.

For the guy that says we'll all share BS... I tried to start a good faith sharing line and all it turned into was my vids everywhere no one else wanted to chance losing out on her pussy and anonymity. So you are wrong, Trust has been lost so fuck the public community.

• wolftown, I know.. I know that sadly many don't post stuff without things in return...

I've tried to convince some and some luckly did play along while others not..

I personally will still just upload whatever i have of whatever model.. in the hope that more and more people will do that..

that is why I at current upload also "good" video but not "extra good" ones if you know what I mean..

let's hope more and more upload whetever they have of whatever model and that this trend of only giving if you recieve back stops..

because if we all behave as I said.. everyone would be much happier and find even more content of his liking

• what are your nicknames on camwhores ? i cant seem to find new vids of her there

• boris that is kind of the whole point of this discussion. No one is posting in public anymore if you want more you will need vids to trade. Its a Halliebear blackmarket lol.

• there is a misunderstanding.. blame stands all on me for that.. sorry

I don't have anything from this precise model of where we are commenting on.. what I uploaded is of other models, not of this one... I phrased things maybe in a way where also looked as I had stuff of hers but I don't .. sorry..

that is what I had said that no matter of what model you have video of.. just everyone should upload what he has.. so that anyone no matter what model he likes or looks for.. he'll find it no matter what..

and if I commented on this page is not to attack wolf or anything.. I just stumbled on that comment which spoke of "trading" and thought to simply put my comment for some people to see it and who knows, maybe it will make some change their way of doing.

hope I was clear this time :D