HallieBear aka AdoredHallie

Comments

• there is a misunderstanding.. blame stands all on me for that.. sorry

I don't have anything from this precise model of where we are commenting on.. what I uploaded is of other models, not of this one... I phrased things maybe in a way where also looked as I had stuff of hers but I don't .. sorry..

that is what I had said that no matter of what model you have video of.. just everyone should upload what he has.. so that anyone no matter what model he likes or looks for.. he'll find it no matter what..

and if I commented on this page is not to attack wolf or anything.. I just stumbled on that comment which spoke of "trading" and thought to simply put my comment for some people to see it and who knows, maybe it will make some change their way of doing.

hope I was clear this time :D

• Lots of free video of this model. Just have to know where to look.

• I hate to be the one to tell you this CK but google.com is NOT an exclusive club lol.

• Even her naked shows have gotten repetitive and boring she has the imagination of an 80 year old.

• havent heard anything new of her in a while, not many people interested anymore ?

• Well you might say she got bigger. Her 6 pack has turned into a 24 pack... her ass is not round it, it is turned into a new zip code to itself.

• She is over 25 now what do you expect its not going to be sunshine and butterflies with her body from this point. Why do you think she got the tats its to draw attention away from other parts. People age get over it.

• I wasn't talking about her body or anything like that. Attitude and imagination was the factor. Fuck did you catch the paint show yesterday talk about YAWN. Even her paintings are copy and paste bullshit. Like Rolling stones much?

• Well Suckit, it sounds like you were at the Paint Show... but, you are not the first one to say it was bad and sad.

How much did it cost you?

Given how bad she has become why do some of you guys still pay to see it?

It will not get better. In fact some have suggested she looks like she like she is on some kind of medication during her shows. She is on a down hill slide, with no bottom in sight. I really think she now needs help.

• Hey how bad was it?

You got pictures or video?

Is she doing anal now too?

• She's not on any medication that is bullshit people trying to make an excuse for her recent behavior.

The fact of the matter is she is someone who tried to get out of the life last year and try her art school Dream etc.. only to find out that she was only just above average talent wise. That would fuck anyone over. So now its status quo like any other.

She makes more than most of us so I wouldn't worry yourself too much on the direction she is heading.

• wolftown69, I agree with you and I think that if...

Oh, you forgot the d

• Anyone know what other sites she is on other than just LJ sites? She is now typing and having conversations, but not with the LJ rooms.

Did she go back to Chaturbate or Myfreecams?

• does anyone got the new videos from camwhores ? that guy doesnt seem to wanna add people

• No worries he has plenty of people on his friends profile that I know steal other peoples vids so they'll get posted eventually.

• Does this mean she is on sites now other than LJ?

• Yes she is on other site.

• No she is only on LJ and its affiliate sites. Her agency has a 2 year exclusive contract with Jasmin. How do I know so much ask her.

• @wolftown69

I guess that good money will help pay to be the pride of the family, find friends and have nice, confident men ready to date a girl selling her ass and vagina to anybody and everybody who will just pay for that. A real social, sentimental and sexual life too, and self -esteem after all the shit they take doing an humiliating job they hate where they have to obey and show their ass on demand all day long as well as a psy for her kids when their friends will say "your mommy the whore" after seeing an old mast vid on a tube site. But what direction is her life heading again ? Ah, yes... money.

• Anybody confirm new sites and where?

• @useyourbrain

Your entire premise is faulty. You presume she hates doing what she is doing. You sound like a very caring individual who would go to the ends of the earth for someone and on that note do us all a favor and test out the flat earth theory and if its true please jump.

This is not a place for your kind go spend your time with the soup kitchens and leave the whores to the good folk who enjoy them. Quit trying to make people feel bad for your conscience.

If you want to continue this conversation do so under her camfan only profile. Not under the free for all. Thank you.

• @useyourbrain

Public camgirl sites are not a place for a moral or ethical discourse. People are just trying to find out more information about their favorite camgirls etc... The cam girls in question are not ours to judge, nor are they people to believe. They are actors and as such it is their job ( which they choose ) to act.

When little Tommy grows up and sees mommy or is told about her she will simply say exactly that. How do you think half of the stars in hollywood do there job when their children are around.

You sound like someone who has a big heart do your self a favor and find someone in reality not on the net with whom to share it.

Don't try to protect nor deflect persons who do not deserve that kind of loyalty let alone a 25 year old WOMAN ( who knows exactly what she is doing and is duplicitous in everything she does ).

• You are absolutely correct in everything you just said. Although there is still a part of me that wishes for a higher purpose for some of these models.

Your correct this is thier choice and thier life. My motto is "Respect what is not yours". And this is theirs.

• Well this girl is not a whore. She is a poor individual caught up in a bad circumstance. Her family and bad bf's have left her in this position.

She has told me in the past all about the horrible life she has had to endure and how there is no opportunities where she is. People should have a conscience and should care.

• wolftown69 is right. This is her choices and her life. She is a 25+ old woman, she has to make decisions in her life and consider her own risks. If she has no regard for the future than you should respect it and move on.

I am sure someone at the Gloria Agency has helped her way out the risks and she gets better advice than from us.

• So here public profile is gone and only the locked one here... what is happening with her. Is she complaining? Does she not want anyone talking about her?

• does anyone have any spread pussy or new pics of her ?

• Okay... All you other guys have been right about this "model". I apologize for defending her and being blind a mark for so long. Found out more than I wanted to, guess I am just a wally to her.