Discussion about Lia Gia, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2020

LiaGia is a Russian camgirl who started camming for a studio in 2020 on LiveJasmin, becoming an independent camgirl in 2022.

Name Lia Gia
Age 23 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/7913087

Comments

• edited August 2023

LiaGia was working in a studio before. Same studio as AlaiaRhode when she was BonnieMorgan. And they even made a video together.

It is interesting that both of them moved away from the studio and changed their styles to be like a celebrity/GFE type of camgirl.

They both follow the same recipe, though Alaia comes online more often. They get online and do the usual day-to-day stuff like showering, doing makeup, and shopping.

Lia is more random in both schedule and content. Alaia follows the same routine every day, and it becomes boring. No idea why people watch Alaia except for her looks.

Lia relies a lot on her friend StellaAtkins, who is usually on cam with her, and they do things together. From dancing and drinking to kissing each other. That is what happens in public chat. In private chat, they do more, but usually, Lia blocks the session. They also sell a 5-minute lesbian video. But it is not that impressive because of the way they shot. A stationary camera in portrait position, a bit far from the action.

She currently lives in Moscow and has been broadcasting from a luxury flat in a skyscraper building in the Moscow City area. That is like a mini-Manhattan. I don't know how she can afford that if she is a camgirl/street dancer wannabe who barely has privates. I hear a male voice in the background sometimes, maybe a boyfriend or pimp banking her lifestyle.

Scam_Models
  • You would be 99% correct about cam models who barely work, yet seem to have this luxury lifestyle. Guaranteed to be married or living with their boyfriend. In fact, a model on LiveJasmin who I wrote about here by the name SabrinaKrystal is a prime example of a cam model who lies about being single when in fact they are married. Same goes for the notorious Anisyia who is currently ranked #1 on LJ. Claims she is single, but has in fact been married for 6-7 years or longer.

I don't think they need to say whether they are married or not, but when you go out of your way to claim you are in fact single, when clearly you are not, I personally can't stand that shit.
  • She is now in some beach place and broadcasting from a hotel. My guess is Turkey. No visa required and it's the favorite country for Russian people to spend the summer.

• JPTipper said:
    She is now in some beach place and broadcasting from a hotel. My guess is Turkey. No visa required and it's the favorite country for Russian people to spend the summer.
    Yeah, I saw she was in a private swimming pool. It indeed does not look Russia at all. Then she went private. I joined right away because she always blocks it. She kicked me out a few seconds later. I rejoined, and she kicked me out again. It was not something I said because I was quiet. I don't know why she didn't block as she usually does. I stopped rejoining it and continued watching by peeking on it every 25 seconds. Funny enough, this way is 1 cent cheaper :D
  • You would be 99% correct about cam models who barely work, yet seem to have this luxury lifestyle. Guaranteed to be married or living with their boyfriend. In fact, a model on LiveJasmin who I wrote about here by the name SabrinaKrystal is a prime example of a cam model who lies about being single when in fact they are married. Same goes for the notorious Anisyia who is currently ranked #1 on LJ. Claims she is single, but has in fact been married for 6-7 years or longer.

I don't think they need to say whether they are married or not, but when you go out of your way to claim you are in fact single, when clearly you are not, I personally can't stand that shit.
    I don't know who the guy is (boyfriend, husband, pimp who fucks her), but Lia definitively has a man in her life. Not a long ago she posted a story of her sitting on his lap on a small yacht. I didn't save this story. In any case, she does not seem worry about hiding this.
    That guy is also the cock fucking her in some sex tape she was selling. He is definitively the one paying for all this.
    Just two years ago she was an ordinary camgirl working for an ordinary studio. Now she lives in a luxurious apartment, go clubbing every night and even gets to enjoy a sunny day on a yacht. Both her and her friend have absolutely no means to pay for this life.

• Ah, and one dumb thing about her stream is that she is always streaming from her phone, and for whatever reason, the connection is always being cut off. Maybe bad wifi connection. She has had many private chats abruptly interrupted because her connection went down. Still, she insists on using the phone, even with her losing private sessions.
  • Beercules said:

She currently lives in Moscow and has been broadcasting from a luxury flat in a skyscraper building in the Moscow City area.

The flat you are talking about is located in a tall building that is also located an apart-hotel. Price per day varies between $150-$300 depending on the services included. I think the apart-hotel takes two high floors. I know because I have been there. But many flats in that building look the same. I can't say for sure she was exactly in the apart-hotel or some private flat. But she was for sure in that building, and she does not own the flat.

All her belongings fit in a travel bag. She lives in short rentals, jumping from place to place. Every two weeks or so, she packs everything and moves to a different place. She is back in Moscow from "vacations" but she is now living in a different flat.

She makes decent money for the effort she puts in, but it is not crazy money. She can't afford $150 a day for more than a couple of days. That would be nearly $5k per month in housing only. She is nowhere near this number with the money she makes on LiveJasmin. Someone must be financing her lifestyle.

• She is very often in an inconvenient place or moment to perform a cam show. Either outside drinking champagne at a park, shopping, having dinner at a restaurant, or simply doing makeup to go out. LiaGia is rarely just sitting there ready for a masturbation cam show. And when she is, then she blocks it.

I caught her masturbating in a private chat that she forgot to block. When she realized I was watching it, she kicked me out and blocked it.