Discussion about SabrinaKrystal

She works under 5 different nicknames on different camsites

Name SabrinaKrystal
Country Romania
Model page/models/7812404

Comments

• Greetings,

Welcome to Sabrina's cam model page. Just another Romanian cam model who destroyed her body with poor quality plastic surgery. She's literally had everything done. Fake hair, fake lips, fake tits, fake abs, fake hips and ass ( thanks to her fake abs ). She recently got married to some rich dude, who looks Middle-Eastern from what I can tell. She'll still claim she's single though, because cam models think lying to people will increase tips. Anyways, she removed all her instagrams and she had quite a few of them as well as her husbands.

I've actually spoken with both her and her now husband offline. Believe it or not, he doesn't care about what she does for a living and claims the men who send her money are stupid. Best part is, you can tell by every photo of them, that she is 100% disgusted with him. As in, she in no way, shape or form loves him. Definitely married him for his money, but I guess he is as stupid as the men who tip her money, lol.

• After posting this review, I messaged the model and informed her that she no longer needs to lie to her members about being single. She wasn't upset, but she wasn't happy either. She kind of took the stance that she knows what I said is true and she can't deny it, but at the same time won't admit it either. I'm sure she'll just carry on with her smug attitude which is perfectly fine. I believe every member should make their own informed decision in regards to any model. Reviews like this only provide insight into what to expect.

• edited July 2023
    Ok, she now has a verified IG account, except I'm certain 40k or more of her followers are fake, but that's just how these Romanian cam models operate on IG.

You can find her aaaaaiib___
  • How the fuck this woman got a verified account on Instagram? They say: "Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity." She is none of that. Nobody knows her. She is not even a popular camgirl. Unless they think her 57K fake followers make her famous. Oh yeah, her followers count went up. She gained 17K followers in 3 days. I am using the number that guy said and the number now. My god, she is so popular!

• edited July 2023
    Beercules said:
    How the fuck this woman got a verified account on Instagram? They say: "Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity." She is none of that. Nobody knows her. She is not even a popular camgirl. Unless they think her 57K fake followers make her famous. Oh yeah, her followers count went up. She gained 17K followers in 3 days. I am using the number that guy said and the number now. My god, she is so popular!

Her husband is also verified with 117k followers and you can find his IG profile _bebe112 which includes photos of them together since she removed all their couples photos from her personal IG. As for her, she gets a lot of privates and I really don't know why. She is probably one of the WORST cam models in privates because of her fake personality. Literally everything about her is fake, including her orgasms. I would go as far as to say she is just dead inside and nothing about her is real.

P.S. When I said 40k of her followers are probably fake, I think she had 53 or 57k followers at that time, so no, she didn't gain 17k followers in 3 days.
  • @Scam_Models I had to edit your comments. If you add @ in front of a word, the forum will convert that into a link to a user profile on the forum. It ends up being a broken link if the user doesn't exist, which is the case here.

• MyCamgirl said:
    @Scam_Models I had to edit your comments. If you add @ in front of a word, the forum will convert that into a link to a user profile on the forum. It ends up being a broken link if the user doesn't exist, which is the case here.

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware.
    MyCamgirl
  • Oh, this conversation explains a lot from 22 July 2022...

• Looks like she lost her verified Instagram tag, which means Instagram isn't full of incompetent techies who take more breaks than a Kit Kat bar commercial.
  • Social medias are a shitshow. They ban legit accounts, verify random ones. It all seems that the people doing moderation there just want to clear their queue to meet the daily quote. Maybe she got verified by mistake and now they finally noticed the mistake.
  • Yep, most major tech companies are a joke now. The power and money they've accumulated has gone to their heads. They don't relate to people at all anymore, just like most Hollywood actors and actresses.