Discussion About Veteran ValerieSins of LiveJasmin

ValerieSins wearing purple lingerie

ValerieSins, formerly known as SensualBella, is a mature veteran camgirl from Romania who has been camming since 2010. Although she has worked on multiple camsites, LiveJasmin is the one where she has worked most of her career.

This forum discussion has comments from multiple people. If you wish to read more about her and watch explicit content for free, read the review: ValerieSins - My Mature Sinner of LiveJasmin

Name Valerie Sins
Age 43 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/1152

Comments

• hi this is sensualbella from livejasmin. Beside sensualbella all others websites are fake accounts made by other people who broadcast videos of me !!!!!!!!!!!

• Those videos are filmed in my free and private chat. Dont let yourself fulled by them. The real thing is only Sensualbella !!!!!!!!!!!!

• You mean that you have only one nickname and you work only on LiveJasmin? I talked to you recently on WebcamClub (nickname BeautyAndBiatch) and you blew a kiss when I asked. Yes, I was trying to confirm that was a live video because this is kind of bugging me.

If you want to clear this up, I ask you to contact me (contact@mycamgirl.net) so I can be sure that you are the real SensualBella, and take the right measures to remove the fake nicknames. It would be much appreciated.

Take care.

• Someone reported the nickname BeautyAndBiatch at WebcamClub as being a fake account (i.e. account not created by the model and using a recorded video). However, that is exactly the account that blew me a kiss when I asked (I was checking if it was a recorded video). So, I have all reasons to believe it is not a fake account.

Moreover, I'm still waiting for that person who posted the two first comments to contact me and prove that she is the real Sensualbella. It would be the perfect way to know for sure which account is real, which one is fake.

• Ok, here is the thing. I have just watched this model in private on LiveJasmin, while she was online in free chat at same time on Cams.com and WebcamClub wearing different clothes. Actually, she was naked on LJ, while fully dressed on Cams.com and WebcamClub. I can say that the girl on LJ is the real one.

On Cams.com and WebcamClub the fake accounts are using an old recorded video, the same that is used on Webcams.com. It is clearly a recorded video. It is blurry and playing in a loop. On LJ the image is much better (she seems to be using a HD webcam) and we can see it is a live video.

I remind that I tried to talk to her once on WebcamClub and she actually blew me a kiss when I asked. Either, against all the odds, I asked that exactly when the recorded video shows her blowing a kiss or that was really the model. If it was her, then this is a different case. Normally, fake accounts are created by scammers, people that have nothing to do with the models. But if at some point this model has actually use that account, then she probably knows about the scam with fake videos.

For now, I will flag those accounts (Cams.com, Webcams.com and WebcamClub) as fake. If anyone wants to have a live chat with her, I advise you to try LiveJasmin. Her MyFreeCams account seems to be real, but she does not work there that often. And I have no idea whether the Streamate account is real or not.

Any extra info about this would be helpful.

• well i dont known this case because i dont known the model, but i can say that some models use old video meanwhile she take a break and is strange she was naked on LJ. by the way if someone wil be scamed he will must report it to admin of the site, they close the account and give back the money.

• booooos

• has this model quit? I can't find her account on LJ anymore.

• She now goes by Valeriesins on Livejasmin.

• I fucked this girl in the ass. Well, not in real life. In private. She is so hot... so beautiful... she could be the cover of Playboy. Still can't believe she went for anal and it was a big dildo. She did with pleasure and had no problem when I asked her to put it deep. The dildo almost disappeared in her ass. And 4 fingers in her pussy... Really... I asked her so many kinky things, and she never refused to do anything.

• She is indeed very good at anal. But not only. This woman is very beautiful and playful. Good to get to know her. She is nice to talk to. But the good stuff is when she is horny. I went back for a second private and she told me exactly what she likes and doesn't like. I just let her do the way she likes. It was an amazing performance.

• As i previous mentioned i only work on livejasmin as a cam model and iwantclips.com as a dominatrix clip producer and performer. If u wish to know the real places i broadacst you can follow me on twitter @valeriesins . stop debating on wich website i was on just as me personaly ill tell you. in the past people were broadacsting stolen records of my pvt chat , taht kiss u mention was for sure a coincidence.

• and im not 38 im 30, stop spreading lies!!!