Discussion about Elena, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

She is a camgirl since 2011, and works under 36 different nicknames on 8 different camsites

Name Elena
Age 34 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/3880

Comments

• I saw this girl sticking a cell phone in her pussy. It slid so easy. I think this was not her first time with a cell phone. She then took it out and tried two dildos in her pussy. They fit! Girl got some nice skills and is hot as hell. Pussy doesn't look that good, but she is really hot. Her fake tits are very good too.

• ahahah well yes i m a bit crazy on doing some stuffs in my cam that s true...and i m open mind trying everything i think is not crossing my lines:Pi m also romantic...hmmm ur sneaking into models pvt ))))kiss ya

• btw guys the only place i work is livejasmin.com...others are fakes accounts made by some idiots....b my guests and report them please...muahh

• Is it really you?

• As one of the scammed guys who thought BoobsAndBeauty was live, I have to say I am glad to meet the real you n look forward to getting to know you better!

• She is one of the best cam performers I have ever seen! Beautiful and dirty are a perfect combination. She is also playful!

• che spettacolo

• I don't know if it was really her who posted those comments. But as far as I know, you can find the real raisabella on LiveJasmin and for now it seems to be the only site where she works.

• thank you dragon......from now on i will be every night on myfreecams as well....until i see wich works better ...and i tell u gusy when i start in a different place,some idiots are using my image for fake accounts .plsss if u see other accounts beside these 2...report them

• Of course, I want to be friends with you so I watch your back! Metaphorically n literally.....

• raisabella, it would be great if you could get a verified profile here so we all could see it is really you. Anyway, thanks for coming here and clearing the things up regarding the fake accounts and where people can find the real raisabella :) Good luck on MyFreeCams.

• there u have real me)) yes what i wrote belongs to me ...kisses to all

• The real you is great! I joined this site to find the real you. I now work to stop others from getting scammed as I was. Pupici and see you soon Printesa.

• Thanks, I found the real Raisabella, I hope to find the person behind BoobsAndBeauty some day.....

• I think the chaturbate account is a fake.... in any event, it is "access denied. this room has been banned." Raisabella is hugely popular and successful on Livejasmin, so I don't think she would go anyplace else to work. As she is so popular, cuz she is gorgeous and kinky and crazy like me, she is one of the most recorded women online that i am aware of.....

I know the REAL Raisabella is one of my absolute favorites! Kiss ya if you read this, scumpo!

• what s wrong with people lately?????is fake that account on chaturbate....((((((((if i would make more accounts i let u know here...(((so ask u nicely everyone to report the idiot who made me that fake account((((

• Yeah, they banned the account already. I used Google cache and found out that 69 Chaturbate members have already reported that account as recording. Chaturbate probably investigated and noticed that that was indeed a fake account and banned it.

• I've moved the nickname to the list of fake accounts. It is banned from Chaturbate already. Offtopic... I sent you an email about 3 months ago, not sure if you got it.

• If the model or anyone else could confirm that the accounts added recently are not fake, it would be great. Some accounts seems obviously fake, others not so much. But I don't want to flag them if I am not sure.

• wtf?????????i m so busk lately that i jhad to take a break from working on livejasmin but i m damn shocked when i saw tonight i have already so many fake accounts made by some idiots...other then"raisabella" on livejasmin and raisared on myfreecams.....the other ones are fake accounts...Jesus even on livejasmin...they did one?????if u can report and help me to delete them...i would be gratefull to you.u have a picture with me that u can t find on any of these sites so u see is real me...

• I was not sure if all the accounts were fake. I know you said before that you were only working on LiveJasmin and MyFreeCams. But maybe you had decided to try out other sites. Also, some fake accounts use the same name as your real accounts. Whoever is doing this knows you and that there are a high demand of your show, and is trying to profit not only with recorded videos but also using your name, your brand. <br><br>Members can report fake accounts. But you will probably get faster results if you contact the sites, mainly LiveJasmin and MyFreeCams, that have your real documents on the file. You can easily prove who you are and tell them that that other accounts were not created by you. However, if you still need help to kill these fake accounts, feel free to email me.

• Good thing is that most of the fake accounts are now dead. Camsites are progressively deleting them. However, there is already a new fake account on MyFreeCams (RaisaHot4). What I find interesting is that this "new" account was actually created 4 months ago. It was used only once for less than a hour in June and it was never used again until now, when the other fake account was banned. Seems like this person has backup accounts and whenever an account is banned, he/she simply "wakes up" another account. This is the third fake account on MyFreeCams, with a total of 10 across 6 different sites. And the real Raisa only has 2 accounts.

• The same thing with the recently found fake account Jewels4 on MFC. It was created on May 2013, used for barely 1 hour and then kept asleep for nearly 5 months.

• What about SkinnyBustyFuck on camcontacts? If that's a fake it's the most convincingly interactive fake I have ever seen.

• I didn't know this fake account. I never visit CamContacts. I just added the nickname to the list of fake accounts.

• I would be VERY surprised if this account is fake. I was curious, so I asked her to lift her left arm and wave at me, she did, no delay or stutter in the feed.

• wtf?????no, is fake also that one...again beside these 2 accounts, others are fake...and thank you dear for letting me know so i can report that idiot scammer

• Checked it out again.....definitely fake!

What a waste of time. Wish I had found the real one first.

• The Photograph of the girl with the black lace top at the top of this profile Used to work on Streamate under the name "BoobsAndBeauty." She was a scammer who engaged in long term email exchanges with various customers on Streamate. Her modus operandi was to convince men she met on Streamate that she was in love with them and wanted to immigrate to their country to be with them and leave behind a miserable life in Romania. She would ask for money to help with Visa applications. After being caught the account was closed on Streamate.

The Girl raisabella looks JUST like her however I am convinced that they are not the same person. they are however related, sister or possible cousins. The Girl on Streamate was a scammer who did steal money. I am sure raisabella knows this person and is aware of what transpired.