Discussion about Elena, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

Comments

• THX ALOT POETO,NOW I JUST ASKED THEM TO REMOVE THE ACCOUNT,LET S SEE THEM.ONE BIG FAVOUR FOR THE ADMIN FROM HERE.CAN YOU PLEASE RESTRICT ACCES TO ROMANIA ON MY PAGE PLEASE?

• saw this girl on LJ under the name Sophiejewel or something,

looked pretty legit but when I asked about it she seemed to think i was accusing her of something.

if it really was her, she is pretty dumb, wasnt going to do a pvt anyways, girl has gone down recently

now she just seems like a bitter lady, that has been around the block to many times

Scam_Models
  • I can confirm seeing the girl under the name sophiejewel on LJ today (sept 9)

• :)) k-dog u almost think ,congrats:))))))))))))))) hunny bunny u seems a stalker and a stupid man..do u think i care? u don t pay a cent because u prob a broke frustrated guy...u seems yet a fan of mine since u eat shit here,just make sure u don t choke with.funny how always the broke guys has the shitest words in mouth.and funny is how u fucking care if i have 10823878 accounts or not...such a bitter lady that u come and stare at me:))) goodluck in life !u need

• yep is mine cutie:)kisses

• Now that the cat is out of the bad, rest assured, SophieJewel is indeed Raisabella! Same great model, same room, same site. New account. Best of luck with your new account my friend!!!!

• Haha you think a guy is broke just because he doesn't want to pay to see a tired old pussy or at least one that looks that way :P. I'm not a fan i just know there was a lot of fake accounts of you so i thought i would ask if that one was also fake.

I think it will be you that needs luck in life because sooner or later even your "fans" will choose not to visit when your looks start to fade more :P when that happens you will have to rely on your personality lol and i think that is when you will need all the luck you can get hahahaha

• Haha you think a guy is broke just because he doesn't want to pay to see a tired old pussy or at least one that looks that way :P. I'm not a fan i just know there was a lot of fake accounts of you so i thought i would ask if that one was also fake.

I think it will be you that needs luck in life because sooner or later even your "fans" will choose not to visit when your looks start to fade more :P when that happens you will have to rely on your personality lol and i think that is when you will need all the luck you can get hahahaha

• I always laugh when I hear that line regarding being broke if you dont spend your money on these women......by paying these characters all your doing is encouraging them to make bad decisions in life. Your not supposed to give money to beggars on the street because they will buy alcohol, and your not meant to give money to hoes because they will spend it on boob jobs and high heels. Your doing them a favor long term by not giving them money, instead make them use their brains in the real world which they will be thankful for when they are older.

• I see the haters and trolls have come out. Why do the best models always attract haters and trolls? SophieJewel is one of the best, make no mistake. If you hate models, stay away from the sites, it's simple.

• Thank god for women with low self worth and absent fathers, just saying I would'nt want a woman I care for being one of them, and no doubt neither would you.

• Big fan of many of the "best models" as you put it, toxicsophie, dayanadive, amidalaxxx and many more all fantastic girls, not really a fan of the ones that go on the defensive straight when a question is asked, especially the ones that use the word retard in free like its going out of fashion and the ones that are too dumb to realize that not every question is an insult.

Lucky_lonelydragon mush be another white Knight who defends a girl that probably makes his annual salary in a month or two and probably worries more about what shoes she will wear next than if you were ever to come into her room again :)))

• Hey, thanks for worrying about my income and making my job as a white knight so much more rewarding. I'm into shoes, so yes, shoes are important.... Your concern in noted.

• Huh? If someone is going to work in the sex industry, being a cam girl is the safest. Don't be so puritanical..... Do yourself a favor and stay off camsites.

• Do u have any information about rebecalynn from lj... she is been offline since 1 month

• Sorry Robert, I don't. I'm not familiar with her.....Try posting her as a model with her LJ account on this site and see if anyone else has seen her. Good luck! It sucks when your favorites disappear.

• For reasons she explained to me, and are hers alone to share, Elena has closed the Raisabella account at Livejasmin. She now operates solely as Sophiejewel there. She works for herself at home. More power to all models to work for themselves and eliminate more of the middlemen.

• i m sophiejewel now babes...on raisabella account i decided to close since my ex owner of studio..let s say stole a large amount of money.from me and from a friend...and i see i have here a big stalker/fan:))) he is daily in my free ofc offending,admins closed and banned him few times:)) i don t bother with cheap things xoxo babes and ur all welcome in my new room.ty admin for doing me the favour i asked you:) and pls delete his comments :)

• Glad you told your story.... Like I said it was yours and yours alone to tell. I told this site Raisabella account was gone to keep that creep from making anymore money off you! As you know, I think you will get your revenge!

• We did it! Well done everyone! Everyone who helped get rid of the fake cumonheaven account over at cams.com, the scammer is gone! Finally, after months of trying to catch the scammer online... I Privated with the scammer for 5 mins and then raised holy hell with the admins over an obvious video! Unless I'm seriously blocked, and I didn't let on to the scammer that I was on to him (presumably) the account is gone!

• Another fake acount on cams.com Touching_Me

• where is she? she was last online 2 weeks ago :( is she choose a new nickname or what? :(

• she is rather rude, booting members from her room for no reason; I have never said or done anything to offend, but she boots me, perhaps thinking I am someone else; a real turnoff, won't give her money for this.

• I doubt she will ever cam again ,soon.

• lol... serbian slicer you couldnt be more wrong. she is online right now, in private btw.

• If you don't spend a lot of time with her, at least twenty or thirty minutes, and come back, she will be rude and shitty to you and will just sit there and do nothing. Positively the rudest cam girl I have come across. Arrogant and unfriendly.

• She do skypes? does she have mfc account?

• if somebody know her real life name ..i know she live in bucuresti..

if someone know her real name n which street she live contact me on saxxxon01@gmail.com..i pay 100-200$.