Discussion about Elena, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

Comments

• nope, as i heard from members that been scammed...those accounts earn good money on sites..for that guy i m good business .i only know is a roumanian guy ..who use many id cards to register,i also heard from a model i work on jasmin with..the guy even use my name on messenger to bring girls on his studio...so this is not to piss me off this is what he can do to bring models on his lame business.and every account is register on sites where Romania is banned,so i can t see them and block

• I understand. But what I meant is... why you? You are super hot, no doubt. But you are also very active in reporting fakers (and you are right). So why does he insist on using your image? Why not use another girl's image that probably won't report him as fast as you do? That's why I said this could be a personal attack. Maybe he didn't like to have his fake accounts banned, so he may have decided to get revenge by creating fake accounts of you over and over again instead of just move onto another girl.

• Monday (because the office is close on weekends) I will contact LiveJasmin to see if they can do something about it. Like direct contact Cams.com in order to ban that account. After all, that video was recorded from LJ. So they own that video and someone is using it in a competitor site to make money without their permission.

• Seems it is not very easy to ban a fake account. I contacted LiveJasmin about this issue. They said they would "look into the case right away and involve the competent departments". Almost 3 weeks have passed. No follow up from them and the fake account is still active.

• well seems the site cams.com blocked the fake account "cumonheaven' for a while and then open again:))))) geeeeeeeeeeeeee i wrote them 3 times and they don t bother so pls help me someone close it before that scam goes on?

• ahhh and ofc also on streamate"beautylady1" runs also very fine with my work and my image...i hate such sites that allow huge scams...:( i only work as raisabella for the 192728 time ....i will tell here before i open a different account .....and btw seems people earn money from my image that s why they keep open...some studio from romania even pretend is me and try to get girls on their studio using my image...so yes seems i m good money for some idiots

• Cams.com didn't block the account for a while based. If you say this because of the stats between Sep 13 and Sep 24, I must explain it was a bug on my end. The account was always active. I will contact LiveJasmin again and see what they say. I thought they wouldn't have problems getting an impostor of one of their top models removed from a competitor.

• It seems the account "beautylady1" has been using not only your image but image of other two LiveJasmin models, SensualBella and FinnishLinna. SensualBella has also reported here that there are people using her image on fake accounts.

• Raisabella, check your email for a message from LiveJasmin. I talked to LiveJasmin again and they told me that one of their account managers tried to contact you to get a confirmation from you about this issue. They said they never got a reply from you. They are asking you to contact them. I'm also emailing you in case you miss this comment.

• I just got the fake Beautylady1 account killed at streamates, same footage that I had actually watched before..... It should be history, it's gone from my favorites and my recent sessions from that site. Support even kindly refunded me my money! Old footage from when Raisabella was starting out as a cam girl.

• muhahaha dragon my friend:) on cams.com they refuse to close "cumonheaven" i swear ..a big site like that embarras themselves for an account? geee..sent them my id card as a prove ..since then they don t answer and ofc the fake one runs fine...so if someone has any idea..is free to report that prick

• Hi Raisa, sorry to hear about people using videos to set up fake accounts. I personally think you should set up your own real account on cams.com to prove your point to them. Maybe that will force them to action. If the fake account can have 1000's of fans and 5 star reviews and gifts - the real Raisabella will be sure to get more. Best situation is you set up your own account - cams.com will close "CumOnHeaven" and you make money and you have new fans. That's just my opinion and advice. Good luck and I'll visit real Raisabella again soon. ;)

• Clearing up comments. Raisa, I suggest you not to reply to this guy. This seems to be what he wants. Just report the comment. I'm keeping the comments open because you have been using it to warn members about fake accounts. But if you want, I can close it.

• aaaa...well keep it open and ty so much:)....how i report btw a comment ?...second..i don t have at the moment any proxy usage to see if the old account "cumonheaven"was closed(was banned out of romania)....cause seems new one is open...that person seems to earn money afterall if he or she insist by making fake accounts

• To report a comment, hover the mouse over the comment and click on the X that appears on the top right of the comment. Or just email me.<br><br>

No, CumOnHeaven was not banned and it is still being used regularly. Nobody was using it for like a month, but then they started using it again on November.

• What's up with RaisabellaNew on LJ? That a fake too?

• That seems to be real. But let's wait for a reply from Raisabella.

• is mine guys..i wanted to test few things since lj changed so much but i m not gonna use:) kisses

• help me guys close the RBLOVE ACCOUNT AS IS NOT MINE...ANOTHER RETARD ..HOPING TO EARN FEW MONEY OUT OF MY IMAGE

• I dont think the other cam sites care about people using fake recorded videos because it makes the website money. At least webcams.com didn't care when I contacted them concerning over 10 accounts that were using fake recorded video.

It sucks for the real cammodel who is getting screwed over by these cheaters.

• I saw her on streammates.com. offline right now. I Will try to catch her next time and report it to them.

• wow joe i apreciate this..even if i know from that site..they don t bother especially with my name.....wich i don t wanna brag but i know they earn money.but thx...as i always said i will tell u all here when i will make a new account and actually use it:)))

• Raisa, if you want, I can put you in contact with a person from Streamate's staff. But it must be you to contact her. Email me if you want her email address.

• I just had a private, with that scammer, calling "herself' Elena. Using the same footage i saw as Boobsandbeauty....

You know me, you let me know where a fake you is, and i will kill it. RBlove is dead.

• raisabellaa1 on twitter is fake too. someone pretending to be raisa and using her pictures to spam webcam sites. they also tweet pictures of other girls in hope to get more clicks.

• thanks alot ,i do t know who u are but yes... tried to close the scamming account ,but couldn t....yes ,i don t have a twitter account,or instagram,or anything..i m not interested...thx cutie!i will have a new nickname soon ...to not be related anymore to anyone:) muahh

• I contacted webcams as well when I found out about ActionWildPussy using a video of you. I tried to get a refund, but they said the same thing. I talked to a real person, I said it was a video and that you were being defrauded as well since they were using your image.