Romanian camgirl sweetblondeesx, camming since 2010

sweetblondeesx is a Romanian camgirl who debuted in 2010, and worked under six different nicknames on four different camsites. Being LiveJasmin, MyFreeCams, and XLoveCam her most popular.

Name
Age 35 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/1568

Comments

• she is romanian not from poland. Listen carefully to the music she listens, u'll hear romanian music. Can't imagine poland girl listening romanian music rly

• I have added the 2 nicknames from Cams.com. These accounts seem to belong to other models but they are broadcasting recordings of this one.

• Really gorgeous and impressive girl. Tough cookie too(I tend to find that trait appealing, apparently. It can be rather detrimental, come to think of it, though).

• Well, liking Romanian music doesn't mean anything for heritage. It just so happens that I like Japanese and Chinese music amongst others. I can assure you I'm not Japanese or Chinese at all. If you ask her in free she says she's from Polland. Mind you in pvt she might say otherwise. Could also partly be Moldavian, which is fairly close. But better make the girl happy so she makes you happy in pvt.

Mind you, she now only seems to broadcast in Livejasmin and a Russian site and must be in the procedure to leave the business. I noticed she keeps watching the time constantly while in free. I knew another girl from UA that also claimed Polland, she kept checking the time too...quit the business after about two months since I spotted her.(God bless her in whatever she's doing these days btw). I don't know how long this is happening with this girl, I spotted her roughly a week before. So go spend those credits with her, if you're her fan. You'll regret it if she leaves and as this is merely a work, they dont exactly announce a departure date.

• She is miss sentimental for some reason apparently...don't know why, she didn't tell. I don't have a problem with either, but doesn't look the sentimental type much, more like the "logic always first" person.

• Those are fake indeed, created by 2 studios in Philippines. They are listed now as fake.

• Very spoiled woman cuz of her looks. Never tries hard to get privates she just relies on her beauty. If u catch her in a good mood she is brilliant ,she has a playful sparkling mind and makes u spend a lot telling u what u want to hear . At the opposite pole, she has a bad temper if you cant keep up with her Mind and spirit . Guys need to have guts with this one.she is one of my all time faves still.

• Beautiful woman inside and out . A bit diff cuz of the diva attitude in free but as far as she told me she is trained not to talk in public.Worths every penny every single time i visit her. Xxx

• again fraud accounts on chaturbate last month, and on mfc today ( Miss_Sex_Cum ). She was online on livejasmin where she works daily. I checked both of the streams, they didn't match, and you can see the mfc one is dated. Informed mfc, no ideea if they will take action against it.

• ofc, she's romanian ... everything on her! also she is chatting in româneÈ™te! if any girl is talking about bulgaria, greece, hungary or polska ... thats totally bullshit!

• This girl has a terrible attitude and should find something else to do. She obviously hates what she is doing.