Danni Gee Veteran American Camgirl

Danni

Danni Gee is a veteran American camgirl with an athletic body who has been camming since 2011.

Despite her age, Danni keeps a very slim figure. She also has perfect fake tits, and a strong round ass.

Her cam shows are essentially explicit unless the member is looking for a relaxed chat. Danni is known for her preference for Hitachi to reach an orgasm.

You can read more about Danni on the review: Danni Gee - My Athletic Girl

Name Danni
Age 37 years old
Country United States
CWSW page /models/1386

Comments

• That rule about "toys in true private only" is relative.

First, she won't mind sucking a dildo in a normal private. The rule is for penetration only.

Second, she only applies that rule on MFC. I don't know if she still camming on OHC or CWH, but if she does, it must be softcore shows only. Both site are glamor oriented. No penetration at all there. But on Naked.com, where she was online a couple of weeks ago, she does penetration with toys in normal privates.

Now, how is this penetration? It is not as fast as some cheap members want. You need to give her some time. It is not so hardcore as some pervs would like. She does it nice and slowly. It is not a "let's wrack my pussy" show. And it is not a spread wings full close up kinda show either. She may lie down and spread her legs while dildoing, but it is more common that she sits on it, strategicaly not showing all of her pussy. The penetration is real, she is not faking. But you won't have much chance to see the action and if you pay attention, you will see that she only penetrates a few inches. Like I said, this is not a "let's wrack my pussy" kinda of show.

But honestly, what did you expect? She knows how to treat her body well and keep it in shape. Did you think she would just stick a dildo deep in her pussy for a few dollars? Her body is her tool and she wants to use that tool for many years. If she fucks deep and hard for every single guy who jumps into a five minute private, she might not look that good in a few years.