MFC Russian camgirl OnlineGirl_, camming since 2008

OnlineGirl_ is a Russian camgirl who has been camming since 2008. She is also known as LovelyKittie and SashaBae. For the most part of her career, OnlineGirl_ has worked exclusively on MyFreeCams.

Name Alex
Age 33 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/1946

Comments

• I just found out that Kittie has worked on Webcams.com back in 2008. I'm not sure when she quit Webcams.com, but it was probably when she started making good on MyFreeCams. But she worked there enough for Webcams.com to make a promo video featuring her.

However, I don't know what her nickname was on Webcams. I know her model ID was 46035. But her profile isn't available anymore.

Here are some pictures from this promo video.

Lovelykittie dancing
    Lovelykittie wearing green lingerie
    Lovelykittie looking at the camera
  • she is a virtual slut, in a good way. she does anything to make money and beat her competitors, except dating members and scam. anything else, if it means money, she is willing to do on cam. too bad she has no shame to talk shit about other girls. specially about the girls better ranked than her.

• she never talk about others idiot, actually she has a lot of models like her friends and even in real if u masturbate at her at least don't say things which r not true... also she doesn't do everything.. just the normal not the shit what the rest does... so u r wrong noob

• Lovelykittie is one woman that makes my heart pound fast with her beautiful looks,great personality & flexibility...She is a one of a kind russian woman who I admire alot...Thank you..Lovelykittie....

• btw sir of this ... page i hope you have blocked russia as well because having those videos without her permission is not cool! n she is so sweet so please if i can remove them she will b happy with you too...

• @GonZeD, What video? Do you mean the link to Webcams.com? Well, those videos belong to Webcams.com, and they are hosted on Webcams.com's server. I have nothing to do with this. The videos are not even being displayed here. It is a link to a site where she used to work.

About blocking Russia. No, this page is not restricted to Russia. LovelyKittie is the only one who can ask me to block Russia.

• She isn't lesbian. She just appeared in a public chat with a female friend and they danced naked and touched each other a bit. But there was no kiss or fingering. Although, lovelykittie was spreading pussy for tips, but the other girl didn't even come close when she was spreading.

This happened when the things were slow for lovelykittie and she was not making as many tokens as she used to. This was just to help her to cash some tokens and bring more members to her room. You know, to put her back on track. One time thing for the money. That's all.

I have no idea what happened to her friend after that day.

• Hello Owner of this forum. I will be thankfull to you if you don't will post any of my video or photos. Thank you.

• If you are the real LovelyKittie, you can either send me an e-mail or signup here as camgirl to have some control over this page. In both options, you will need to provide a verification picture.

• Okay. What is your e-mail?

• Better way tell me your nickname on myfreecams. I will send you pm from my model account and prove that it is real.

• Okay. What is your e-mail?
    Check the contacts page

• I don't want to send you my photo. Tell me your nickname on mfc and i will prove from pm that i don't like that you use my photos and videos - is it so difficult?

• Difficult? No. But I rather do the same way I do with any model. I'm just asking for a simple photo. I don't want a nude photo. If you send the photo via e-mail, it will NOT be shown here. Please, mention on the e-mail what you want to remove and if you want to block any country/region from accessing this page. Take care.

• You forgot when she visited Romania and got together with CrazySysy (GoldenLady). Happened the same thing. They didn't touch each other, they didn't kiss each other... they didn't do any lesbian stuff. But only because they were naked together on cam, they got thousands of tokens.

• It is not easy to be a top model for so long. And Lovelykittie did. Congratulations!

• is she preparing to quit camming? or is she just collecting offline tips and doesnt need to come online everyday?

• You do the math; if she is 21 now, and she has been camming since 2008. Then she was a fucking minor in any country in the world. Bunch of fucking perverts here............

• token grabber

• shes been 23 since i joined mfc in mar 2010. she looks great for her age- whatever it maybe. kudos to her for being a top $ maker for so long doing the same old thing. over and over again over the years with a very bad cam.

• Aging is starting to be noticed on her. She looks older, not old. Making it hard to believe she is 24 now. I'd say she is 27 or 28, just to be nice.

• This Kittie is long gone. Nowadays she works more on the social side, public cum shows don't happen that often. Also she is more polite towards other girls, or at least restrains herself from commenting on other girls.

• In slow days she pulls the "hero" card, that is when a girl plays with tippers ego, and ask if there is a hero who can save the day. This usually works. Loyal fans, that are emotionally attached to her, end up dropping generous tips.

• I would like to know why she lies about her breast implants? They are pretty obvious, even though they are smaller and natural shaped. It's the fact she thinks we are stupid that is annoying about her. She turned from sweet girl to bored model, who just sees the tokens, imo.

• huh? She got implants? I haven't been to her room in a very long time. Her shows were always the same. She was demanding more and more tokens like the shows were getting better, when they were actually getting boring.

But you see, she makes money with her image and providing fantasies. You said they look natural. So let people think they are natural. Why spoil the fantasy? Maybe those that have been around long enough will notice. But new members will just think she is a cute young girl with perfect tits. That is exactly the type of girl that has more chances to make money on MFC, and that is the image she is trying to sell.

• Well, her members know that she got implants, but she gets angry when they ask about it. You can see the scars when she shows her boobs up close, it's in her armpit area. Anyways, I agree that her shows became a bit boring and she is quite demanding. Gotta say that her shows with Aspen are fun though. My personal opinion is that she got older and does not enjoy MFC that much anymore, but the cash is worth it obviously.

• The rules regarding models age is thus.....

if it says 18-21 then the real age will usually be mid 20's no more in most case's.

if it says 24 then she is around 30

if it says 26 or over she is in her mid 30's

The age on their profiles is more a gauge of their self esteem rather than their actual age.

• You are probably right, but I think that Kittie's age is real. There are other models who look WAY older than they claim / hello Ginny/.

• @moocher how the fuck did you come up with these rules? it is completely bullshit. look at kittie. her profile says she is 56 years old. according to your rules, how old is she really? 65? LOL mfc models can choose any age they want.

kittie doesn't want to talk about her age. like many, she is afraid that revealing her real age may affect her earnings. if she was using her fantasy age, which would be 22-24, people would be always saying she is way older. so she set it to 56. if you say she is not 56... duh, of course! most of the info in her profile is fake anyway.

• WTF! Who did that to her tits? I went there to check the implants. Her left boob is half the size of her right boob. It looks like they put implants on only one side. Can't she see that? Epic fail. It calls for a meme. They don't look fake, though. The difference is that it ruins everything.

OnlineGirl_ mfc nude in topless