Discussion about Beautiful Brittany

Name: Beautiful Brittany

She works under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Really small tits. Cunt is so so

• I checked this one out. This is actually a couple, but the guy is too chicken shit to show himself in public. Private is not worth the time or credits.

• Sad... I saw it.... I regret .... JUST SAD

• She claims to be Canadian, she seems more like a Romanian gypsy. There is also some dude in that disgustingly dirty room looks like that she works in a dump, would not hurt them to clean up, or are they just crack heads?

• Okay, now I saw this, then read this previous post. I feel like I need a shower.

• So, on chaturbate ..."Access Denied. This room has been banned." All I can say is about time.

• Back online and room taken off Banned at Chaturbate. Wonder how they managed that and kept same name and profile?

• So, caught her act last night. Nothing impressive, actually boring. She says she gives "specials" to Canadians. Not sure what that scam is about, but I would b careful about this one. Something does not feel right about her and her partner.

Anyone know why her room was banned for awhile?

• Anyone know what happen to her?

She went off line about 6 months ago, curious what happen to her and her guy?

• @Sid LOL...I hear she is spending 12 to 18 months in a place where cameras are for security only.