SandraDream aka SandraDeeam of LiveJasmin

SandraDeem siting topless on grass against yellow car

Sandra, formerly known as SandraDream, currently called SandraDeem, is a veteran camgirl from Romania who has been working mainly on LiveJasmin since August 2010, when she was 21 years old. She also worked shortly on MyFreeCams under the names SandraDream and AngeelDreamm back in 2014.

She is a busty blonde woman and has worked her entire career as an independent model from home. Her cam shows have always been very explicit and hardcore, featuring masturbation with dildos, anal sex, and double penetration.

In 2017, Sandra began a long period of being 100% busy in private chats. This is believed to be due to an exclusive member consuming all her available time, thus, making it impossible for other members to interact with her. Between 2021 and 2022, Sandra made it more exclusive by only accepting video calls on LiveJasmin. This way, she wouldn't need to go online as other camgirls. Instead, she would enable the video call on her phone and wait for the member to initiate a call. This would also allow her to reject any call from undesired members.

In mid-2022, after almost five years of exclusivity, SandraDeem was once again seen in public chat, accepting private chats from any member. Surprisingly, her appearance hadn't changed since she was last seen on cam in 2018. Her private chats are automatically blocked, so members cannot peek at them.

She still lists on her LiveJasmin profile several explicit acts that she is willing to do in private chat. However, she has removed anal sex from the list.

If you wish to know more about SandraDeem and see exclusive content, including videos from private chats, read the full review: Sandradream My Busty Girl Of A Fascinating Performance

Name Sandra
Age 33 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/3881

Comments

• Another hot lady here. She got nice tits and a damn fine pussy. Very easy to go and willing to please. It amazes me how many times I join an ongoing private and the guy just want to chat with her. I just let the guy finish his virtual date and then I start my own private to get what that lonely guy doesn't want to watch. Very nice performance.

I didn't know she was on MFC, but seems to have dropped. I don't know why she chooses LJ over MFC. She has the beauty and the willingness to be successful on any site. Why work at a site that pays poorly? For the quality of her show, she should be working for a site with a better payout.

• Beautiful woman with great natural breasts, long legs, and sweet ass. Has a warm and friendly attitude with a soft smile that locks you in place. Puts on a great show with no questions asked, pleases every time. Don't be shy, she doesn't remain in free chat for very long.

• After years doing only exclusive cam shows on video calls for her regulars, SandraDeem is back to general public accepting private chats from any one. The price is way too high. She is asking $4.99. I don't think she has the looks, the skills nor the performance to set such a high price.