Discussion about Giselle Murray, camming since 2014

She is a camgirl since 2014, and works under 3 different nicknames on different camsites

Name Giselle Murray
Age 27 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/3483676

Comments

• Who was the moron sugar daddy to support this lazy money whore in the first place. There is no need to kill yourself for these types of woman.

• In her own words, "I have no plans for my future. I will end up being a trophy wife". Looks like you know her. Spit your stories.
  • Holy shit yes she said the same to me. She wants to be a trophy wife.
  • I wouldn't take as a trophy wife a girl with a history of cheating on two boyfriends. She cheated and dumped one of them only because she fished a guy with money. She was flirting and trying to seduce the money guy for almost a year while still dating the other guy. When she saw that she could take something from him, she made the move.
  • I am curious why there are 2 different people recently talking about this model as if they had just seen her when, as far as I can tell, hasn't worked for over 5 years.
  • Don't have to wonder about it, she is just a big scam artist who probably will return when her Sugar daddy's have left her. Just saw the article on her and thought yes that is her modus operandi.  
  • I am curious why there are 2 different people recently talking about this model as if they had just seen her when, as far as I can tell, hasn't worked for over 5 years.

You have a valid point and I have nothing to prove you wrong. I can only say that I am honest.
    Five years... Ten years... It doesn't matter. Whenever I have the chance, I will talk about this girl and her interesting manipulations.