Adda Romanian Camgirl Since 2005

Comments

• something just for the history

models work from home alone ,or for a studio going there or from their places

most of the times working alone women,just pause/suspend the use of their personal account when they want out ...

studios instead,which own the models account they delete him,because sites keep records by face and name ,so its quit impossible another model to take that nick again...some ladies get banned for life for their behavior,and ... studios keep a level for being accepting ...

if that,being banned,won't happen there is a possibility to reopen and use again old accounts,making the required changes after

so ,the nick names list is half correct ,not as about nicks but for the availability of them ,which is closed or just not in use at the moment and it depends from the "owner",person or studio

and i made that notification because,in a way someone can see models activity even from here ....statistics and more,if he got lucky to heat "the right vein " for that moment

• that awesome lady keeps in use at myfreecams now the nick the__QUEEN

A SIMPLE NOTIFICATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTING

that nick is in use now among few more new ones

soon more pieces of evidence ...like at couples logging in ...

• hungry for pleasuring ...

• games with colours

• games with colours

• ... her favorite way to excite ... all !!!

isn't she a goddess ?

...imagine her in private ... must be quit stimulating at least ...

• what's more accurate ?

• i saw a shadow earlier ...in frond of her ... what could it be ?

i can imagine ,but i can't claim

i like to be careful with others reputation

• a shadow? hmm.. let me think ... maybe my webcam wich stands between me and my light lamp? maybe a guy with a hardon ? wich answer excite u mostly? huh ? what do u say someone members? by the way ... u misstyped u should name urself "someone remembers" :))) and no, i will never stop correcting you! hahahaha thanks tho ! you keep me on top! :)

• you can find me in www.flirt4free.com/rooms/mya_rossi or as the__QUEEN on www.myfreecams.com or as Mya Rosse on streamate.com , or as flirty_innocent on chaterbate ....... or just look for me! u can find me! :))

kisses

• i hope it can be added as picture

• what can make it stop in the middle of action ? a hubby, a kid,a payed session elsewhere ?

lets hope the last one ,because how you hide/explain such a flush from your beloved ?

i don't have to speak for the situation of the abandoned "viewers " ofc !!!!

right Adda ?

who on earth wants to be like that ,man or woman ?

• modern ways to ... get in contact and more traditional ones , being in use side by side ... isn't it scary ?

ISN'T SHE AMAZING , WITH LOTS OF SKILLS ?

• modern ways to ... get in contact and more traditional ones , being in use side by side ... isn't it scary ?

ISN'T SHE AMAZING , WITH LOTS OF SKILLS ?

• ohho... thank you ! arent ya a sweetie! ;) kiss

• can be creamy,but needs more time and an aim ...like increasing ...

my sweet sweet lil tablet,who's next ?

• how was your Easter ? you had vacations ? was pleasent ones ?

we missed you !!!!

• i admire you for the selective way you make comments keeping bussines untouched

god mercy me for not being mistaken

• i admire you for the selective way you make comments keeping bussines untouched

god mercy me for not being mistaken

• why on earth my extremly desirable and sexy wife ,can't return home TO ME , from greengrocer's shop with dark red overblooded,swollen,wet,dripping pulsing holes claiming she meet her mom there?

she thinks ,i wont believe her ?

please ,only female answers to this

• the wolf changes fur ,but not habits ...

that explain her bigger clitoris and holes ability (enlarged than ever been seen) before and after Easter

...using other models nicknames .off for long time ...2-3 years back...known or employees...for the solo part because just one account is allowed from sites ,for payment verification,except live jasmin which gives 2 under one ID tho

and shows for free are pre payed or a private elsewhere ...

by the way ...twitt her @MyaRossi even at zeenahot ...android is payed version, sorry,needs ...numbers

• The most wonderful lady on the Web I promise she will not disappoint u if u take her pvt! She is beautiful and sexy and really knows how to make u feel special.

• u r an old friend of zeena ... having extremely good time

u knew about the different periods on sites?

different audiences ... different story to ech one ?

i'm not talking about pvts performances ,about getting more "pvt" at contact ...

u know her bf who's a cammer too ?

have u seen him ?

any comments ?

u know her years ... right ?

• funforyou

you are from the numbered or the straight audience

she got confused mixing sides ,you ?

as model is ok,but from real personality,ends where your screen ends too ,that depth ,as a flat screen

why you stopped "supporting" her ... u found better,younger ,,,or your wife did ?

what was your luck ?

i know what in pvt does maybe the same as you ,that's not the matter

except if closing your computer the models dies till the next time on site

from what side you have her,from what side you are ?

a body that lost its capability ,or better products online ?

and u dare to suggest us what to do !!!!!

show it to her,and leave us apart ,except if your connection with her make you get insulted too

how much you pay for the ability to defense your girl ?

she is a camgirl and you a member ... who runs around too ,saying how good she is staying away or the old shoe got tight to you ,but its from good leather ,so with no regrets you advertise it ? don't judge things and persons you don't really know ,for your own fame

stay tipping the new stuff and keep your opinion for members for your self ,u don't know whats up at pvts with men ... consider your self ...

anyway ,look her replies knowing all that are posted here ,you will have a clue from reality

she didn't deny anything thanking for keeping her at top

• Someone remembers,

I have the right to voice my options just like everyone else if u don't like it tuff shit! U don't have to read it so piss off!!! Thanks have a nice day

• w t f is your problem guys ? she is nice , she talk pretty nice to everyone and yes , she does great shows if she is in mood . Just because of an idiot frustrated guy , she doesn't have to be harmed .. I know i was satisfied by her shows each time.. (3 times) but i am not a crazy spender, and still she keeps contact with me still ... and we talk a lot but she never told me anything about sending her money of stuff... so i like her personality ! as funforme said .... PISS OFF :)))) YOU FRUSTRATED ANT!

• she is an amazing performer, in mood

doesn't matter if she took off her as... the toy at the pic above ,five minutes after logging in ... saying hiiiii ,i'm on `was a warm up ... backstage,most models use such technique in order to handle shift

she is, always, creative ,imaginative,to please almost all ,a great teaser from a sharp mind

• a very hot woman ,which can do lots of things to satisfy anyone who will visit her ...at many ways

• first of all thats not my ass, second of all, your sick story doesnt worth a dime for me :) neither for the people that knows what and who i really am! As about yourself ... ur nothing but an ant that cant reach me , so ur frustrated mind goes on how to harm me! i have big news for ya I DONT GIVE A SHIT! PEOPLE THAT HAVE KNOWN THE REAL ME KNOWS THAT EVERYTHING U SAY ITS BULLSHIT :))))) either u try harder, either u fuck urself! when death will reach you, it will have my face :)))) so take a good look at it, might be the last u see :)))) (only virtually speaking :) )