Adda Romanian Camgirl Since 2005

Comments

• WTF are you talking about? Learn some english and come back

• HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!

dear Nonick, u were there today ?

you saw her how she runned out ,after what she did to p.......e , when he asked permission to fix some things ?

he admited,not your fault,allow me to show it to all ,but there are different messurments for me... someone is putting higher limits in tipping just for me,while he was tipping her,the jerk didn't stop by that

her promoter ?

i wasn't talking how wet holes she have,those are pretty wet

dont we speak here for personalities too,or you are interesting just for the wetness of puss?

if u find it yourself quit wet and friendly,why you care about comments?

quys, men melt just at the thought,not in minus tho

lets hope that things will take a better turn,after all , we pay for the joy

• Well first of all she can get u excited very quick and knows what to do in her shows but she really knows her job.Mya will tell u what ever u want to here to keep u going and will lie like the devil if it will get her more money out of u the worst is she will also make u believe she is madly in love with u and real u in on one of her ym names then when she gets all she can she will shit on u. So guys plez feel free to watch her on cam but dont let her sucker u in off cam our u will regret it for a long while. If u visit her in pvt show u will love it!!!!

• She is on extasycams.com too , MyaRossi , great performer , leave her there tho , bad personality ... her webcam stay paused often even in public ... there ... software ... but i must agree with Mya regrets , good shows from devil ... beware her carring tail

TIP 4 ALL : Guys ... not just her , all studio's models , are broadcasting at more than twenty or more sites same time , they have the ... "powered from ... " visible , (the thin letters low in page , not a particular site , but the maternal one , cams , jl , and others , own thousands of smaller ones) , u got recognised from ur IP , even if u dont log in , a privillege they've got ... undertaking love ... so dont get surprised how they know,or why you can't log in...

• Well guys she said she was done on cams but u can still find her on Naked at times and if u know her well she still does skype and ym but be careful u dont get sucked in to much our she will drain your bank account!!!

• Does anyone know where Mya is performing at now i have not seen her on in a long while????

• On Myfrecams as the__Queen

• Mya is again on MFC under the name The__Queen

• good evening everyone! im Adda, or zeena as u used to know me here ! im happy someone stood for me! its nice to see someone is still by my side! :D wanna give u guys a new photo of me, made tonight! hope u enjoy it! kiss kiss!

• im on www.flirt4free.com as Myarossi , on mfc as the queen , ill give u a full list !

• hahahahahaha! iff i did that it means im good! did i ever drained any bank account? strange... i dont have a car or a house my own... so ... keep visiting me on skype and yahoo guys! i love it!

• unfortaunatelly i left the studio ! im on my own again and i kinda need u guys! make sure u keep ur wallets close! :D

• thank u nonick! :* im no longer on LJ! look for me !

• plz do change my picture! contact me, u have my email and ill provide u a good one for here ! :*

• only one guy stayed more than one hour in pvt and i would love to believe these comments , all bad, wasnt posted by him!

• only one guy stayed more than one hour in pvt and i would love to believe these comments , all bad, wasnt posted by him!

• It would be great if you could get your profile verified ;)

• A very gifted woman

Educated , speaking several languages

Smart enough ... too old to be here ,playing with technology like no one

Amazing body for her age , 27 to 50

She can easily be in several places same time , making you believe that you are unic

In mood ... can make you be at the top of the world

I ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE SECOND WITH HER

i realy can't imagine whats the use of showing graves on site

REALY TURNED ME OFF,BUT...

I MISS YOU ADDA !!!!

• She can turn it on in a private like very few other woman. Says things to make you feel special, but over time you find are just hollow words. Absolutely no regrets, she taught me a lot. My advice enjoy her body, her sharp mind and incredibly sexy shows.

• on the site u are suppose to be urself! im sorry u couldnt understand my mood at that moment ! u dont miss me, u just miss my pussy !

• I really don't know what to say about her...

Amazing body for her age,outstanding performer at private time,ready to break all rules that sites have for models behavior ...

An extremely hot woman when she is in mood...i'm jealous of her man

Because there is one in her life ,as she admit it at some of her posts...

I had the privilege to join her at solo and at couples performances one x-mas/new year's period and not only

Her performances will remain for ever nailed at the back of my head

AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING !!!!!

For supporting my words,not being a fake one ,a ghost, i'm giving a picture from Google's results.

who found another one zeenahot/camgirl on web ?

• As about Mya Rossi: Still Dreaming... at www.solobabescams.com/mya-rossi-still-dreaming/ ... " iff he sees this,he might get real mad ... hehehehe ", he knows ...

Different soap's perfume on you as he realise, and he is still wondering how hot was those showers of yours after sweating to change that flat rubber at the parking lane...

HE didn't knew my home village's saying ,if a woman wants it , even putted in a bottle she will use the cork ? Or being one-two "niights" stand didn't matter ?

Since it has to have fun too,lets make it more interesting with details at next post ...

Of course it's an online game to hsve some fun,and posts have/keep their share too

Some innterest pictures at myarossi google search,and few videos from VS sponsored sites ,will reveale how amazing woman she is

i know that all want more ,so...

With sincere love , hungry for her...

• : Still Dreaming... at www.solobabescams.com/mya-rossi-still-dreaming/ ... " iff he sees this,he might get real mad ... hehehehe ", he knows ...

Different soap's perfume on you as he realise, and he is still wondering how hot was those showers of yours after sweating to change that flat rubber at the parking lane...

HE didn't knew my home village's saying ,if a woman wants it , even putted in a bottle she will use the cork ? Or being one-two "niights" stand didn't matter ?

Since it has to have fun too,lets make it more interesting with details at next post ...

Of course it's an online game to hsve some fun,and posts have/keep their share too

Some innterest pictures at myarossi google search,and few videos from VS sponsored sites ,will reveale how amazing woman she is

i know that all want more ,so...

With sincere love , hungry for her...

• i don't know why they didn't got added above ,so as i promised ...

• AN AMAZING WOMAN

• so horny and sexy !!!!!!

• for free at some ... banned nudity for others ...

WHO KNOWS THE NEW SITES SHE IS LOGGING IN ?

• who can answer to that question ... whats the use of such console ...

kinda digital control panel responsible for her presence...

or ...

its less digital ...and more mechanic accomplishing "work's environment "upgrading us to higher levels ?

and it has to be on bed for what,saving time when is needed the jump to the "other side "

no matters what ,she is a pro !!!