Tattoo camgirl Simyna, camming since 2012

2»

Comments

• IMO ILS did tip her offline.

But he didn't straight up say he did it or maybe I missed it, all I saw was he saying he will do it.

So I can't be sure if he tipped or not.

I was in the lounge, most of her regulars where there on their alternative accounts. Once Simy logged on, Brad under his VSD account. He mentioned her.

That started them to talk about her. As always they started to make fun of her and insult her.

Red, Woo, A1, Brett, oldje, RCBitch, MK and others where there, you know, the usual group.

Of course the biggest b*tch of them all Brad, was there aswell as said under VSD.

At a point they made a bet, as for how Brad will succeed to get Simy and Mary in his bed before 2016 ends. They bet a total cumulative amount of 4 000 tokens. Shocked me XD

Once Simy logged off and they where bitching about her leaving.

VSD logged off and logged as ILS, I think that is where you joined the lounge lulu.

So you know the rest of the story I believe.

For me he did tip her offline.

They made even bets, I strongly think he is still into his strategy.

• This is the last time I put a comment here. You all better listen. After what FearBleur said or MSB or whatever he wants to be called. I can't stay calm anymore, to even joke about how she used to be fat is going to kill her.

A1, Brad, Brett, RUamI, oldje, MK, Red, Bitchwtf, Tim, Woohoo, John, SwitchBack, LouisX, booby...

Others too, all of you I mentioned and the ones I have not

STOP talking about her in that way, STOP USING her, TO LIE to her, to make her be a joke!!!

Or I'll start to show her your other accounts, what you all say about her and we'll see who will laugh last!

This is unacceptable!

Everyone leave her alone!!