Tattoo camgirl Simyna, camming since 2012

Name: Simyna

She is a camgirl since 2012, and works under 4 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She's pretty , but most of the time boring. Gets a bad mood and blames her true friends and tippers for it.

• Why do you call yourself "Twinxy"?

In no world Twinx would say something like this about her. The ones that are not a "no life" like you, who have a tiny bit of decency and are not jealous at all, they all know how lucky she is to have twinx with her.

Sadly on MFC no one is like that besides him.

He is a great guy and they both have a really great relationship. By doing what you did right now, you only make it be more obvious how lame all of you are.

You should be ashamed and you deserve nothing good at all, hope she'll find out who you are and makes you pay for trying to ruin such an amazing and unique relationship those 2 have.

This is why MFC sucks and it is a bad place where only disgusting people go to.

Not saying I am any different, I am addicted to it and I do fucked things too, (sadly I belong in your group aswell) but I can see that Simyna and Twinx have something unique and special who I never have seen before in my 5 years of MFC.

I have seen models and members be close but it's nothing like this. He is someone who I don't understand why he is on there, being as "normal and special" as he is. I have never seen a member like him before and I know many many members.

She can only be glad and appreciate for having him so devoted to her. Their whatever relationship they have needs to be preserved and not ruined.

I do have a tiny bit of humanity even if I do am someone to whom models need to be staying away from, like they should do with every single one of the MFC members.

Last but not least, she is not dumb and she knows that every single member from her room, every single regular (no matter for how long they are regs) that they are all fucking with her. That they lie, brainwash her that they talk behind her back, that they even sometimes insult her in lounges or other rooms and so on.

So that being said, if she sometimes is moody, mean or complaining it's only understandable.

So if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut, no matter how true or fake what you said is. And mainly don't try to come over as you are Twinx.

Now if you wonder why I put all that, know that I have talked to Twinx im PM, I have also talked to Simyna in PM. I have done it with my 3 accounts (by making them believe I was always someone else), I have even tried to trick Twinx but I came to the conclusion of him being really unique and being a great guy and I feel like defending him. Whatever goes on between them, whatever kind of relationship they have, can't be destroyed. After all, this kind of things wont affect them, not even a tiny bit. Believe me.

• Loool!!! u can both take a break,guys! ;)

• I am highly disapointed in her. I do not say this as I am mad or hurt by her, it is something that grows with time. Which gets aggravated.

I believed her, I believed she would stay as this 2 or3% of models that stay true to themself and to their believes, to not get more pervy and naughty, to not do what almost every model does. To not fall in that category of models.

But she has. Look at what she has on her token menu or what she puts in topics, as yesterday I was shocked.

For many reasons guys, stay away from her, to prevent to be hurt and have a bad surprise. She is no good! Save your time, energy and money. Go somewhere else, take my advice or you will be really hurt and disapointed!

• Every comment here is the truth. I know her for many years. She started well then she started to fall in that trap as her regulars have pushed her in a certain behaving.

She believed that misconcept of (more pervy = more money) which is highly fake!

MFC does not work like that! I know more than 10 models who basically not even show boobs. They all always easily end in the top 250. Means they make a good living. She also doesn't have a good personality. I wish she is not as she is on cam in her real life or people who love her must be in constant pain.

Her body starts to also have signs from her work. It is starting to suffer and starting to grow old already. Look at her "lady parts".

I agree also on the "stay away from her" statement. I do it already. You guys should too.

• What is heartbreaking is that she doens't want her friends and family to find out about all this. What she doesn't realise is that by quitting the camworld, it won't make it stop that people post videos of her and talk about her. Some models that have quit 4/5 years ago, have weekly videos uploaded everywhere. This will haunt her for the rest of her life and she doesn't seem to realise it. It is one thing to see her get topless at her job, it is another to see more naughty things. She seems to forget all of this. Other mistake she does, she trusts long lasting knonw members, as they don't do anything bad. Don't talk behind her back or post videos, when it is completely false. All that breaks my heart, I was happy for her months ago, also as in case her friends or brother would find out about her job, after all they couldn't really be ashamed or bad. As she behaved like a "good girl" as a "lady" . But now, not even that is lasting.

• Her regulars are really bad, not fun, room is really boring. I only like 3 guys from that room. All the others, all they do is annoying, they only care about her boobs and pussy. Yesterday they proved that all they want is what everytime happens on MFC. To make a model start to do stuff in public. As always they will leave once they will have what they want, only show up there as guests and sometimes on their account to play the model a little more. I now hate that room. 1 of the 3 guys isn't even talking in public anymore, it gets more bad by the day!

• Honestly all this talk telling people to "stay away from her", "she's boring", "she'll hurt you" is just making me want to visit her room. :P I would also like to see how camming has taken it's toll on her "lady parts", lol.

• Everyone has his own opinion and can chose freely what he wants to do. I know her for a long time too and can only agree with what has been said till now. I don't care about anything, I just want to spend time and kill time on there. I like only 2 members from her room Twinx and Graf, I love also when they interact with the 3 of them. Sucks that 1 is almost never around and the other got extremely quiet in those last weeks. As all the rest is boring, sad and care only for pervy shit. People who only use her, lie to her and much more. They are not even funny, too bad. She for sure isn't helped by those "sad" and "lame" people. Hard to even blame her for it.

• With all I read here, I was curious and went back in her room after not being there for about 10 days. It is all true what everyone put here, I agree also on how bad the members are. So unfunny, boring and annoying!! Twinx wasn't there, which is really surprising. No Graff either (to mention names I saw here) and it made it be a really bad moment as only the "bad" ones where there, I lost 2h of my day!! It is also true how she went from being a "good girl" to whatever she became now. 1 thing is sure, she will regret this behaving and decisions she made at her job!!!

• It's insane!! Her members trully pissed me off. In particular that woohoo0 guy!! wtf!! He is sooooo deadly boring and annoying!! Another thing, I hate how he tries to come over as a different person that he is! Such a fucking annoying loser pervert! Like yesterday when he was in that room tipping that chick that was almost fisting her asshole! Others are also in other rooms right now talking and tipping other models while still in Simy's!! They suck!!

• I was there also, I was having a bit of a laugh when Graff was there. But I was really surpirsed Twinx didn't talk, not even when they talked about football. He would have made it be even more funny, something is up with him for sure. Now that room became unstandable for me too, woohoo and all the other members besides those 2 just work on my nerves. Main reason for how they treat her and lie to her and all of that!!! I even tipped her decent amounts as ninja, I liked to be there when Twinx and graff where there. Now I left for good. Because of those other members!

• Seriously, those regulars she has are soooo bad!!! NO ONE is funny or anything, I stand by what you all said. Only graffy and twinxy are great and I fucking miss twinxy. Someone please bring him back in that room!!! I can't stand anyone from there!! Today again, while I went on other rooms, I saw her regulars with all their BULLSHIT, if she only knew who they really are!! Then put stuff in her chat that is only bad jokes, pervy shit and annoying shit that pisses off everyone!!! Look at how many of us are complaining here about the regulars she has!!And how can she allow booby back?!?! after all he has said in lounges and other rooms!!! He even has pm'ed members shit talking her!!! I can't believe how bad the situation got! Lastly!!! that woohoo should really stfu and gtfo from there!! Fucking failed clown he is, he can go in his other rooms where they put 5 dildo's inside of them!!

p.s. wtf is that thing of name change?? not even funny. the hell is she thinking!!!

• Let's all calm down. First things first! NO one here can pretend to be "normal" if we are on MFC it's for obvious reasons. We have social issues in real life, have problems, we can't get girls, we have no life, we have mental issues or whatever you want!

Only 1 every 1000-1500 members is "normal" on MFC and is a guy who doesn't suffer of any of those things. Myself included all have problems (mine being suffering from social anxiety).

So before trashing anyone we have to put it all into context!

Now if you all did it, cool, great! In that case you're all right, there are different levels of being "bad" and her regulars are extremely bad. Into playing her, lying to her, just look at HOW MANY rooms ALL of them are into at the same time! How often they say brb or afk or I'm working, when they are still extremely active in other rooms!!

Or even when they log off, they just log on their other accounts to hide from her!

Is it strage?

No it's only normal on MFC, she just happens to be more unlucky compared to others.

A model can only meet 1 of those "normal" guys in her cam career, if extremely lucky .. 2!! This even if camming for 5 years!! Doesn't change the stats!

Yes her room got even worse lately, yes she has changed, yes for suuuure she'll regret this "naughtyness" she fell into.

Because as said by someone here, this will haunt her the whole life, even by quitting the cammworld it won't stop posting videos and all that!

Bad thing is that she doesn't know it's her regulars that post all those, just look at HOW MANY record her, how can they make emotes of her or have screenshots?

They record her and she forgets it or trusts them when she shouldn't!

Don't lose your temper guys! Just suck it in, go in other rooms and if you see TWinx and GRAff in there join the room. If not, leave them in their sadness!

• Today I saw 9 new videos of Shyutza. Afterwards I found those uploads on 3 other sites. It reminded me of what we had said here, "even by leaving the camworld, even after years, people will still talk and put videos of the model everywhere" . This sadly shows that it is the truth. As that model left MFC and the cam industry from what I know even longer than 2 years ago. I feel sad and bad for Simy, she will be suffering from this aswell. I can even bet my house, that 1 or more of the people close to her, brother, parents, friends, family, whoever. Will end up one day finding her videos, seeing how she handles her work now, what she does in it, it will break everyones heart, I pray for it to not ruin her relationship with her loved ones. What she will never understand and know, is that it's her regulars who'll keep talking and post things of hers.

I also pray that her body doesn't old more than what it already did, I did check it out after what I read here and compared it to 2 years ago. There is truly signs that show on it, she's losing her, let's say "conserved and clean" body.

• I do not get ILS. He is always in the L10000, today he said "look at how I will tip her for the name and her reaction" he went and tipped. When done he started to say bad things on her. He has done it numerous times with her, made bet with other members as how he would achieve certain goals with her. What I don't understand is how can he spend all that money, yet insult and lie to her. As he did today, after he tipped he said he was going to tell her he is busy, so he logged off from ILS and staid in the L10000 with his other account. He also does tip others many tokens too, how can someone be this strange?

He after always makes fun and insults the models, why does he do all this?

Anyone understands that behaviour?

• @Visolos. He is back in the lounge after going in her room again by tipping her the tokens he got from loki. He is under his VSD account randering really bad about Simi. His behaviour makes no logic, seeing the amount he also puts on each of this girls.

But we should not talk about all this, yes she's ruining her body. Yes she'll regret all this. Yes this will now forever make it be that on the internet there is constantly things of her going to be posted. Yes it's 100% sure that her beloved ones will end up seeing those videos.

Yes it's true her members are bad, yes they all lie and play her. True that they behave in a different way in each room, some don't even talk in her room while in others they never stop talking. All of that is all correct, but let's leave all this, she's an adult who choses for herself, if she wants to be used and lied to and trust all of those guys who she can't trust, it's her choice! We can only move on from it.

• VSD or ILS or how you want to call him, did it again. This time he got his tokens of the bet he won yesterday, he added some other tokens and he tipped Simy and Mara when they are offline. When done so, they made a new bet on Simy and him, who will have his end result on saturday. I really am grossed out by him and others.

Why would he do all that to Simy, what is his end goal? Why tip her this much and then insult her?

I don't get it. I am repulsed by those regulars!

Like Swarley did yesterday, he gave proof that he constantly records Simy too. How could he have those recordings of her to make those 2 emotes he made?

He records her constantly.

Had been put earlier here by someone as how her regulars are the one posting videos.

Stupid as they are, they prove it themself, that what has been said is the truth. Maybe it can also be another strategy, to try to persue her that if they would, wouldn't they hide it?

Maybe they try to play her that way. Which is common on MFC.

To conclude, I am concerned that Niko will be comming in the room again, he really is between the worst guys of that room. Him, really no one can stand him, besides Twinx, maybe.

• I have grown a certain experience with girls and with camgirls. A woman can read through a guy. If that person bases everything on money (as VSD does) it means he has nothing real to offer the girl besides his money, he lacks in personality or such. Meaning that a girl will only stay with that guy for his money.

When it's not just a woman, but she's also a cammodel it can also just be that she does her work and let's be real. Who would spit on money?

NO ONE!!

It is true that she has changed, before, you couldn't tip for anything at all, if she offered it and was confortable with that, it was ok, if not, no way you could make her do something! Now it's not like that anymore. (no one ever complains about what she offers in return of tips!! she can chose how to deal with her work as she wants!!! some girl not even do a flash for 5000 token tips and i have seen it often and the member doesn't even complain!! so why would it be different with her?? if you don't like it being like it, go in other rooms!!! it is NOT something she HAS to do, to give stuff in return, again!! every model choses what she does and when and how!!! just be respectfull and understanding!!)

It is also true that she's naive and gullible, as for how she thinks that people that know her for years are all nice and awesome guys, who would not lie to her or play her! All wrong again from her.

But ILS is really badly known, not only by members and all the L10k'ers, but also by models (I strongly believe) everyone knows he badly ruined the life of 2 models, that he has put many troubles in other models lifes and that he plays many many girls at the same time.

It is not because he gives enormous amounts to 1 girl that it means he doesn't do it with others too!

I believe hardly that models talk between them, therefor, they know him!

They know he is a bad guy!

This brings me to my conclusion, even if simy got naive and gullible and all of that, because she talks to other models, she must hear some echo's about him and who knows, maybe some members have warned her about him (I know a guy who tried to show her everything that was happening, by tipping her and putting copy/pasted things of what was said) but I heard he got banned from MFC, talking of the site, not her room. So I don't know if someone elses keeps warning her of what happens still.

She will see it by herself, if he suceeds, she'll regret it badly as her life will be ruined, also, anohter thing that will be added to the regrets list.

If not, means that she's not dumb, naive and gullible and she's like most girls, that she can see through people!

I will pray for that, I really want her safe, she used to be a sweetheart and it made me care for her a lot, changes or not in her. I only want her safety and well being, hoping that she will be as she was till 3 years ago, extremely distant to members and only keeping it at business relationship!

• Why any of this?

She's a camwhore! A slut!

Ends there!

A whore! That's what she is!

Don't lose time on any other thing!

• I want to destroy her ass! I want to fuck her asshole so hard, so bad!

• VSD has a new strategy now, something happend. He said he now will tip her big as ninja, so he can state some statements and make her believe things. (Sorry guys, I wasn't there when they started all this talk about Simy. Meaning I can't give much more information). What I saw is him saying that now he tips her as ninja to make her believe things and that she'll fall for it.

Guys, I think that gullible and naive as she is, sometimes also stupid. He will succeed in his mission, she will be fucked really bad and he will ruin everything for her!

I have fear from all this and him. He doesn't seem to want to give up, makes me believe he is confident enough that she's falling in his game and strategy!!

• That is one of her biggest changes, one of the biggest disapointments! She used to NOT let money rule, not let some tokens dictate a behaving! She used to be as those unique, special models. Who would NOT do anything back to no matter what amount given!

Many, LOTS, don't give anything back for tips!! Only a few let tokens dictate their way of handeling the work, she became like that. This will be her biggest regret and mistake!!

Her body is starting to show signs as it falling apart already!

She's putting herself in danger of having her life ruined!!!

VSD is A BIG THREAT, he has such a bad reputation, let's look at what he says every day about her!!

Those are people she has to stay far away from! Just as 99% of the other regulars she has.

Compare also how they are in her room and in others!!! Or in what kind of rooms they also go, you'll understand a lot already!!!

Some not even talk in her room, while never stop talking in others, or never tip public. When it's all they do in others!!

Other thing that is always making me lose my patience is Nikovici, that guy!!! why is he back in there!!! So annoying and boring!! Fucker!

• She had to keep being as she was 3 years ago. I only talk about how she would not let money rule her. Some use the term of tokenwhore to describe this.

I don't feel as using that term, but I can only understand why it's said.

I have a daughter and I would accept the camming. I'd suffer from it, but if I know she doesn't do anything naughty. I can live with it, if she limits herself just at quick boobs and ass flashes.

I have a sister, with her it's the same.

But if it would be my mom, no way I can accept this, it will break my heart!

There are plenty of pornstars of the 80's/90's who tried to hide from their kids what work they did. They have failed, their kids have found out videos of them, by themself or by friends. It has ruined their family! We talk about 80's and 90's, there was no internet!

Now it's easier, it's sure that her brother and kids will find about all this. They won't only see she used to show her boobs. More is what they will see!!

It will ruin every relationship forever!

I can't believe we are even talking about all this. I had so much believe in her! She used to tell me she would never become like this. All lies!

She trusts even people she shouldn't, naive as she is. She remembers me of a model I know, she was so strong in saying her regulars weren't the bad guys. It was random people, when she found out herself on CAC. She saw their names and comments, she fell from cloud 9, she even quit camming and those people are now persecuiting her!

She had 1 guy. 1 who was different. She had found that 1 member a cammodel can only find once in her career if lucky. Twinx!

Not even he could keep up anymore. Yes, I'm certain he left as he was not able to accept all this!

It has made the room worse! When members didn't have a jealousy crises and attacked him, it used to be so fun with him around. Not even that lasted!

Her choices in the last year have been horrible.

• make me hard like tour Eiffel

want fuck her hard ball deep

when put 3 finger in ass

• Today after only 20minutes she disapointed me. By putting ass on cam so close. Some other little things.

The room isn't too bad for the moment, exception made for Nikovici and Dax.

I come here to see if there are new comments. Found many new ones.

When I had put the first comment, I didn't think all this would happen.

Guys we think alike, we all agree about how she changed.

How she is disapointing everyone including herself.

But I now feel like this is taken too far. Then you all made it look really strange by always talking of Graff and Twinx. It looks weird now.

Let's take a break from commenting.

We all agreed on every point, we put it out.

Now let's give it a rest.

• what do you all expect

she's a whore who loves to stuff herself

get over it

sluts will always disapoint you

• the comments make me laugh

she's a spoiled kid

always has been, now she also is really greedy from it

she's one of the reasons I hate kids, I couldn't support a child like her

not only is she spoiled, bitchy and greedy

she's also a slut

token menu and "I love to play with myself" on profile say it loud enough

I put that link to token menu feeling like a pimp and her being my whore

I'm just there to kill time and be able to get my fappings

I wouldn't stay 1 second with her if I didn't need that

• Being in the lounge I see talk of her. I pop her room while reading what they say in the lounge. This one guy even told her he was leaving to go shower. He never left, he was in the lounge making fun of her and other models.

Red took her TP. Before doing so he was saying how he might do as some other of her regulars do. Take what is said here, to benefit from it and create a bond with her.

Starts with going from regular PVT to TP.

I don't understand why her regulars all behave like this, she really is between the most unlucky models of MFC. In relation to the kind of people she has in her room.

Saddest is that those same members in some rooms aren't even bad guys from what I can see, but when it's Simy. They change!

A guy named Brett even sayed he will tip her big as ninja so he can do that strategy others have been doing with her.

Why don't they all give her a break, Woo, Red, Brett or others.

If you see this. PLEASE!!! Let the woman alone and in peace!

• ILS was in the lounge under that same account. He started to talk of her and said he will do that tipping offline thing again.

Does anyone know if he did it again?