Alaura (KendraD), Canadian camgirl on MyFreeCams

Comments

• Boring room. She just sits there and complains about her regulars not showing up or she's saying they're being slackers for not tipping.

Alaura was interesting and fun.

• I don't understand why she gets big tips. There are tons of girls like her in any town in the USA. Her room is mostly guys greeting each other, and putting the fans picture when tips come. Shrug.

• Kendra shouldn't sing, she is constantly off key and her whistling is even worse. I doubt she could carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it.

• [Cherish]-[Believe]-[Laugh]-[Love]

• Where is Koda? Did he have the same fate as Nikki and Tommy?

• MFC is a job, not a sponsorship program. If you're trying to make money, at least offer something in return.

• Kendra was just complaining about top models having a big tipper helping them stay on top. She wasn't complaining when her Whale was keeping her in the top ten.

• Cry, whine and complain all the while trying to guilt her few remaining followers into throwing nickels at her. Try doing a good show to bring people into your room instead of just sitting there saying "I'll hit it hard next month"

• Always begging.

"Anyone wanna be my first tip of December offline?"

• It's been over a year since I last wrote on your message wall, so I think it's time that I wrote another message. I know you've heard this hundreds of times, but Kendra you are a beautiful person, not just on the inside, but also on the outside. Your beauty, your charm, and your motivation amazes me. It also amazes me that you put your heart and soul into your work. I have never met someone who is so honest, kind-hearted, and would go out of their way to make others happy. It blows me away and puts a smile on my face when I see how much you care about all of us Krue, and that you treat us like we have been lifelong friends, or even a part of your family. Every time that I log on to see you, I know that I am guaranteed that I am going to have a fun, relaxing and stress-free couple of hours with you and the Krue. Every time you log off for the night, I have never left your room disappointed. There are no other rooms on MFC where I would rather be. Your room is like my 2nd home, and there is no chance that I'll be leaving it anytime soon. Kendra I love you so much, thank you for everything that you have done for me and the Krue. I hope the room can only get stronger and that the fun in your room can continue to go on. #KRUE4LIFE Love your friend from down under, Kray xoxo

This is an actual comment off her profile! Cant see why you guys are so negative toward this model - she seems to be giving poor pathetic no hope losers like this guy a reason to continue living.. give the girl credit for that at least!

• true, she is great and funny

I like what you said in the last comment :)

• 1-7-17

K 👑

‏@kendra_xoO

"Don't forget to offline tip every once in awhile if you can, guys... really makes my day! :("

Wants paid to not work.

• Miss MFC program includes non monetary tips made by people who work on the sites, if it was real money then why are the models so interested in being top to claim the $1000 instead of hooking one of these so called whales who tip 10 times that if the tokens were worth anything.

• Please join the Camiversary on Jan. 11th to celebrate Kendra's 7th year on MFC! 2010/2017

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #68 on Miss MyFreeCams for January 2017!

• K 👑‏ @kendra_xoO ·

"Omg this movie is so cute 😭😭😭 I want a panda and a monkey and a leopard cub"

Really? what happened to the cats and the dog?

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #345 on Miss MyFreeCams for May 2017

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #345 on Miss MyFreeCams for May 2017

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #165 on Miss MyFreeCams for June 2017

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #198 on Miss MyFreeCams for July 2017

• How can anyone that only schedules (not always showing up) 17 hours of cam time per week possibly need more time for herself? Try working 40+ hours per week like the majority of your foolish supporters.

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #79 on Miss MyFreeCams for August 2017

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #247 on Miss MyFreeCams for September 2017

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #70 on Miss MyFreeCams for October 2017.

• international drama queen

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #552 on Miss MyFreeCams for November 2017.

• Please join the Camiversary on Jan. 11th to celebrate Kendra's 8th year on MFC! 2010/2018

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #362 on Miss MyFreeCams for December 2017.

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #159 on Miss MyFreeCams for January 2018.

• Congratulations to Kendra for finishing at #253 on Miss MyFreeCams for February 2018.