Alaura (KendraD), Canadian camgirl on MyFreeCams

KendraD is a Canadian camgirl who has been camming on MyFreeCams since 2010.

Name Alaura
Age 34 years old
Country Canada
Model page/models/9105

Comments

• I can't believe! This is AlauraStar. She joined MFC on 2010 but quit camming in 2011. I don't remember her camscore but it was around 1k or 2k. Nothing compared to what she has now. Great return.

• She didn't so much quit as just changing her name and try to hide her mfc past.

• Actually, I was too young and was being taken advantage of.. Returned when I was ready. Thanks though!

• She is still using pimps and being taken advantage of judging by her fake token tip.

• If receiving $25,000 means being taken advantage of, please come take advantage of me!

• She just had he 5th "one year camiversary". Does she reinvent herself every year?

• 500,000 tokens $25,000 USA dollars money talks bullshit walks..

She doesn't need to say a thing.

Not to mention time in grade...

She earns every euro/dollar

This is not an easy job.

I have the most respect for any woman doing this.

• Just because a little graphic on a dubious website says someone got $25,000 doesn't necessarily make it so. Wouldn't say its a hard job tho, full time mother, north sea oil rig worker might be harder. Your simply supplying addicts with their fix,they're bound to spend their money somewhere online.

• She has one outrageously rich benefactor. Without him she wouldn't be in the top 100.

• Her Alaura meets Conway video is pretty good if you can find a old posting of it.

• #2 Miss MFC, #41 most popular room. Hmmm. Obviously not the peoples choice winner here.

• Rich benefactor, hahahaha, yeah right, if the tokens tipped are worthless then who is rich exactly?.

• "I won a crown I won a croowwwwnnnnn 😝😝👸"

Nope. Krue spent thousands to buy it for you.

• Kendra_Dawn, "I PEED ON THE FERRIS WHEEL"

Wow......you must be so proud of yourself.

• Thanks to all the supporters.. To the haters. Keep on typing away. If putting someone down makes you feel like a better person, I truly feel bad for you. In the mean time, I'll put my feet up here in my Ocean view home in California & do a job nightly that I love. And yes. I am proud that I peed on the ferris wheel :D

• Dont get all defensive and take is personally, i was only pointing out the obvious dodgy things that happen on that site.Its not really the visitors that get scammed its other models who seem to suffer, as they struggle to understand how some models do it, not realising its all mostly just an illusion. I am sure ur very attractive and have a lovely abode and live in America, good for you 😃

• You peed on the Ferris wheel!?

Seriously? You feel proud of making someones day terrible?

Someone actually had to clean that shit up! Oh btw you were pregnant once? Abortion?

• Lol hypocrite. You scold me for making someone's day horrible and then try to bring me down. I hope you find peace!

• I see you deleted all your 20+ names haha.

• Quit asking for "offline love" It's needy and pathetic.

• well, she kinda have to ask. even generous tippers need a reason to tip. she just gave a reason by saying she misses "yellow walls". offline tips don't make a yellow wall btw. though it looks pathetic to make money using your influence over people emotionally attached to you, she kinda have to do that. she wouldn't have to if she had a different audience. but with her krue she has a better chance to make lots of money if she asks for yellow walls than if she sells videos.

• it's pink....."she kinda have to do that. she wouldn't have to if she had a different audience."

She wouldn't have to do it if she averaged more than 20 hours a week online. Work a part time job and you get part time pay.

• if she was online she would be asking for yellow walls and you'd say she begs for tips on cam. but she doesn't really beg. her krue likes these things. they like feeling they are contributing to something. why do you think she started a home fundraiser? so the krue could have the feeling they are helping her buying her very first home. even though she already has money to buy one. again, they needed a reason to tip, and she just gave one. if she tries something different, she may not make that much.

by the way, are people still tipping for that? it seems stuck on 49% for a while now. iirc the initial goal was $100k. but she changed $ for %.

oh, and one more thing. she uses twitter to ask for offline tips. you are not forced to read that if you don't want. why does it bother you? is it because she asks for tips or is it because she actually gets tips?

• :popcorn :)

• You're bad mouthing Sire because he doesn't give you enough support anymore?

You have a lot of nerve. Didn't he help furnish your N.S. apartment, buy you a new Mustang GT?

• 1. She bad mouthed no one.

2. EVERYONE helped purchase the apartment and the car. Don't make it sound like one guy did it all. That's a gross misstatement of the facts.

3. You're obviously a shit stirrer and a simpleton that has no grasp of the spoken English language.

4. Guys like you live to hate and play the part of the troll. Unfortunately for you, anyone with a brain can see right through your pathetic rhetoric.

• Drama Queen

• She joined MFC in 2010, how can she just have had her 2 year anniversary?

• The drama is strong with this one.

• @kendra_xoO not one offline tip?! 😮 Pbbt

Try working, not begging.