Discussion about Nicol, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2012

She was a camgirl from 2012 to 2016, and worked under 7 different nicknames on 3 different camsites

Name Nicol
Age 31 years old
Country Slovakia
Model page/models/7428

Comments

• sweetest girl ever. great shows. good conversation. 10/10

• If you want a private with this girl, you better get a ticket and wait. You may join and watch a private, but that's not your private and livejasmin says girls should give priority to members that started the private session, not who joined later. It's very hard to find her online when she is not already in private. And there is an obvious reason for that. She is fucking hot and deliveries a great performance.

• Beautiful and very hot. Gets naked and masturbates. Only two problems... boring small talk to squeeze more money, and penetration is too short. She fingers herself, not even 1 inch, for 2 or 3 seconds, then stops. Licks her fingers, rubs her pussy, do a lot of teasing before fingering again. And again it is too short.

• I have to agree with flipside, she looks incredible and i wont hold it against any model that buys time etc after all its a job not a hobby. But I just would prefer if she was more vocal and less wooden.

• https://www.domai.com/model/nicol