Discussion about Irenne, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2006

Name: Irenne

She was a camgirl from 2006 to 2019, and worked under 21 different nicknames on 12 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and hotttttttttttttt

• This is my favorite model ever, if you go to see her you will not be disappointed

• Just fyi, curvyDaniel is someone using a video of her from like 5 years ago... and Galaxyofsex is not her at all.

• Hi Hessian,

Thanks for the info. I removed the nicknames from the list.

Regarding curvyDaniel, I'm going to pass this info to Streamate so they can take the proper measures.

• Cool man, I didn't really expect you read this in the first place, much less act so fast! Cheers.

• No problem. I reply the comments whenever I can.

I sent a message to Streamate on the same day I replied you here. They took less than 24 hours to answer me.

They told me that they will look into this issue. But I guess they will only be able to do something when they get the model online and be sure that it is a recorded video.

By the way. You said "someone" and I also say the same. I don't think it is this model who is using the recorded video, but someone else.

P.S.: I fixed the mess on your last comment ;)

• Thanks :D yeah, it is definitely not the model here on this page using the video, it's someone else. I've actually seen that video being used on different cam sites before and I've gotten the accounts shut down before. A lot of times the real model has been online with her real accounts while the person using the video has also been online using the video.

• Looks like galaxyofsex is back on the list, the pictures on the bio there are not of AmazingGirl, its probably someone using a video for privates, and also hotsquirtpussy is definitely someone using a video as well.

• Yes, "she" is back on the list. The problem is that people see her picture on that fake account (galaxyofsex) and they add the nick here.

The solution would be Streamate close that account. But so far they did nothing about it.

I tried to talk to her on MyFreeCams through PM (I won't take her in pvt to talk about this), but she is not accepting PM's.

Seems that closing a fake account is not that simple. I reported a fake account of Gisele to her manager 2 months ago and so far she didn't manage to have the fake account closed.

• Yeah, sometimes these sites are a real pain in the ass. Heheh. You see these fake accounts so much and the sites don't care until someone reports it (even then like you say they dont do a damn thing)

• And someone put up another screen name of a video account, "cakebb". It's the same photos that "galaxyofsex" used, so I'm sure its the same person running the same video of this model.

Her screennames on MFC, LJ, IML, Xlove, Eurolive, PF, CC, and Cams are all actually her performing live.

Just wanted to let any guys interested know so they don't go to streammate and jerk it with some guy running a video ;)

• Hi Hessian,

Thanks for the info. I already knew about this fake account. But seems that someone didn't realize it was a recorded video and added the nickname.

I should create a feature to let people report fake accounts.

• anybody seen her lately?

• She's been for a while but she has plans to come back in early November

• Thx hessian :D I was already thinking she got an other account that i cant find..... ;(

;P

• anyone seen here?

• Sadly I think she may not be coming back. Last time online was in February. Real shame, don't think I could ever replace her with another.

• Sadly I think she may not be coming back. Hasn't been on since February. A real shame because I don't think I could replace her with anyone else.

• I dont know for sure but on Livejasmin, i looked at her profile and after 1 minute on her offline profile it says she was online last for 2 days and 2 hours ago.

maybe she comes when shes horny? idk ...

• Anyone know if she’s ever going to cam again?

• She got promoted at work years ago and told me she didn't need to cam any more and that was the last i heard.