Discussion about Karla, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2008

Name: Karla

She was a camgirl from 2008 to 2016, and worked under 8 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Woohoo, one of the most requested models in Cams.com...and one the best bust i' ve ever seen in "camsworld"...

• Do anyone knows how she is in PVT?

• I haven't been in private with her yet, but I checked some pics of her past private shows and I can say that she is not shy.

Her big tits is a must-see.

• Glad to hear that...because I was affraid of that...in free chat she don't seems to be a "really naugthy" camgirl..

• Hi,

Thanks. It is good to know that she is back, now in a new camsite. I had a lot of fun with her on Cams.com, but she has been offline for months there.

edit: I found out that she is back on LiveJasmin, also under the nickname Flavour22.

• I add new nickname for her

• Does anyone know if she is still online on any of the existing accounts or possibly under a different name?

• She was online on LiveJasmin 16 days ago (Nov 4, 2010) under the nickname flavour22. The other accounts seem to be abandoned. And seems that the account Lilith20 is now being used by a different girl. It was most likely dropped/closed and a girl created a new account with that same nickname. This can happen.

She was also online on MyFreeCams on November 7, 2010. I know she uses to go in group show there all the time. When this happens, she changes her status on LiveJasmin to "member chat". So, you can choose where to watch her getting naughty.

On Cams.com she was online on October 10, 2010 under the nickname silvernight2.

I hope it helps.

• she is active on livejasmin.

does anyone have videos of her?

pls post or uplaoad if you do!

tnx

• where is she now ?? anyone knows

• She was online yesterday for 6 hours on MyFreeCams. Check her stats, it may help to figure out when she uses to be online: <a href="https://mycamgirl.net/stats/myfreecams/flavour22" title="Flavour22's online activity on MyFreeCams" rel="nofollow">Flavour22's online activity</a>

• I've known her for almost a year now, and we talk almost daily on and off MFC. She's now exclusive to MFC and has abandoned all other accounts on other sites. I find it hilarious those that have fallen in love with her accuse me of being her boyfriend or even her husband. I've never met her in person and probably never will. She's a very sweet girl with a perfect body and deadly smile, and she'll do a lot to please you, she even takes fetish requests in PVT, but you should know she here to work, not for hooking up. This is her job and nothing more.

• I know her, she is a great sweetheart. Her tits got bigger lately, she is absolutely incredible at the moment. You guys should have a look at her when she is free.

• where is she now ?? anyone knows

• http://www.myfreecams.com/#Flavour22

• She offline for long time ,, 4 month now she not login in ,,, any news about her ?

• Where is she now ?