Discussion about roxyrox, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2010

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2019, and worked under 16 different nicknames on 10 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Pretty eyes and naughty, juicy boobs and sweet ass. She is worth the time if she is not to busy with many cams at the same time

• she takes too much time to get naked. when the private starts she wanna chat to make more money. boring chat with her asking boring questions. keep pushing her to get naked or she will take advantage of you and make the private last longer only chatting. after some minutes she will get naked. but you can't control the show. you ask for something and either she does not do it or she takes forever to do it.

• I agree with you, and the reason is that she is working in too many sites at the same time. Too bad she does not deliver all that she has... She does not care about her "clients"...

• Una belleza de mujer. Pero estar en tantos sitios a la vez, la hace muy aburrida y le cuesta muchisimo desnudarse. Y no le pidas nada ya que no lo hará o estará una eternidad para hacerlo...

• Very cute and friendly girl, but also very smart ;-)

• Doesn't care in the slightest about her customers. Unempathic, self-absorbed and money-hungry. Doesn't do what her topic says she will do on mfc. Will take your money for nothing. Can't stand this girl.

• Growing problem among the European women who predominantly work on MFC, not sure whats going on, think its the influx of 3rd world freeloaders and the fake tips mfc give to these girls,they seem to be turning into the awful American women.Whatever the reasons, none of these girls even get me to log in to say hello never mind any actual tokens.Save ur money for the good women who mostly work on other sites rather than that giant online strippers playground.

• help mi what pages she actuali work MFC,CAm4 and???

• and what is another site?i think she dont work only on mfc and cam4 :-)

• does she really do anal?

• Her privates are increasingly terrible. (Even tried a 30 minute truepvt one.) Just couldn't get her motivated. She constantly starts to talk about random things. You have to ask and ask for her to do something and then when she finally does it its all half-assed.

• Yeah, she is so bored... And those lips, WTF!!!

Ofc she do anal if u pay...

Only the money is the most important to her!!!

• Oh... well, every time i ask her to do anal she says she doesnt do it. Then i tell her i will tip but still she says no. I just want to see her fucking her ass... :-(

• Anyone knows where she work now???

• I have the feeling she retired for good. She hasnt been online for months on mfc. I guess she got tired to try to remove her videos from the internet, maybe family and friends found out about her caming or maybe she saw those weird pic someone was doing of her have a dick. I freaked out when i saw that.. so imagine her... I guess the only thing left from her are those beautiful boobs on hour memories... but i could be wrong and she could be caming somewhere else (although i doubt)

• Yes, I've heard she quit the cam industry for good.

But as everyone knows, trusting members can be dangerous, so IDK. :D

• I hope not !

• She hasnt been on line for months. Unless someone send her a big tip and make her come back i doubt we will see her big boobs again...

• Maybe she changed her accounts !

Who s ready for the hunt ?

• She is blonde now... not a bad choice, she looks quite hot now.

• Blonde, brunette, redhead... The same bored shows, nothing new...

• She's back on cam, and she's online right now !!!! Now she has blonde hair and she cam with the screen name MsKate__ on MFC : https://profiles.myfreecams.com/MsKate__

• @JohnnyMentero the boring shows you can blame on her studio that coached her to milk money, and of course, a bit on the guys spending money on her regardless.

Has she moved away from studio or the new account is to hide from stalkers/annoying members?

• yes she was afraid of being shown on google

• But her profile is marked as "This profile is currently unavailable for public viewing"

How do you accessed it?

• It is geo-blocked. That message appears when your region is blocked from accessing the profile. It is not unavailable for the whole world. I still can access it. I guess she blocked your country, but not mine. Are you from her country or from a country nearby where she may have friends/family?

You won't see much on her profile anyways. Just basic info, short price list, bogus country (canada) and an avatar that seems fake.

• yes i m near her country and it's clearly not her on her avatar

I'll try to PM her

• is she make another account already??

• @Mars talking... Look what @ungruboy and others say...

She´s bored on pvt´s... really, it's important if she is in a studio or not???