BackSeatBecky, BeckyBlass and Many More, Romanian MILF Camming Since 2010

SensuousLady, also known as ArousingLady, BackSeatBecky, BeckyBlass and many other nicknames, is a veteran camgirl from Romania who has been camming since 2010.

Her name is Camelia, and she is a voluptuous woman in her 40s. She has been working on several camsites: MyFreeCams, Cams.com, Streamate, ImLive, and XLoveCam.

Her performance is extremely hardcore; however, she is also able to carry a decent conversation. She can be very seductive, and even if you just want to talk to her, you may end up fantasizing about her naked.

Since 2020 she has been working mainly on LiveJasmin and Streamate under new nicknames: BeckyBlass and BeccaBlast.

Name Camelia
Age 47 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/210

Comments

• Amazing lady, very playful. Sometimes she gets mad at members in her rooms and starts to insult them. But that is what beggars and freeloaders deserve.

In private you just need to take the control of the action or she will try to keep chatting. Be nice when asking her to get naked and she will understand that you are not a dumb member that she can suck all the money just chatting. Otherwise she will start a drama or insulting you, whichever she sees it is better to keep you in private for a long time. Luckily you can get her to be as naughty as you can imagine. She has no problems sticking 3 fingers in her pussy.

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Pictures removed per model's request.</i>

• well i agree with him , you can have the most sensual and hot woman one day and another day she will just teas and talk and take your money......a good capitalist woman .....but still in love

• You can find her also at camprime.com (most of the time she is in member mode) & camperfect.com (only pvt chat using credits possible) as backseatbecky too

• CamPerfect is NeonCams. I've added the nick. CamPrime is currently not on the official list of camsites.

• Found out one more cam site where she is often online > http://www.visit-x.net/

Her screen name there is :BackseatBecky

• edited February 2023

Hot video of her:

http://xhamster.com/movies/xxxxxxxxx.html (removed by admin)

• Thanks for the hint Long. There are two more videos of her at slutload (only b**bs also). However, all those videos are trash comparing to her full private shows...

• Yes, there very little videos of her fully visible on cam. Still waiting for someone who uploads a private show with her full body;)

• Comments are always welcome. If you know this girl and had privates with her, feel free to say something about your experience with her. But comments with the sole purpose of posting a link to a tube site will be deleted.

• Only camming on Jasmin now. Hard to find her online, and when she gets online, she goes private right away. Seems she schedules privates with regulars and only gets online when they are online. Only chance to have a private is to try to schedule one by sending her a message, which will cost you something since Jasmin charges members to send messages.

• She is one of the best models , very popular , in pvt most of the time when she is online , hard to catch her in free but if you have the chance to go in pvt for sure you will have an amazing time .. she is more beautiful and hot than she first started and her shows are outstanding.

• She is online on Streamate also ,Beautiful Becky you are like wine ..become better in time !

• Her nickname on streamate is BeckyBlast ///

Becky is definitely an explosion of beauty and mystery

• Beckyyy my sweet loving woman , you the best !! There no other woman like you !!

Love you dear

• Both of those two websites are dead. I have just checked and it seems like they don't exist anymore.

• and this?

Edited by MyCamgirl: Pictures removed per model's request.
  • this lady is all mens dream off

• Beauty Becky , magic eyes , curvy sexy body , outstanding shows .

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Picture removed per model's request.</i>