Tattoo camgirl JenaFlirts, camming since 2006

JennaFlirts

JennaFlirts is a veteran camgirl who made her name as Lilis while working on DirectSex (now closed), a somewhat popular camsite back in 2006. With the decline of DS, she moved to LiveJasmin and MyFreeCams in 2011. She also worked for about three years on ImLive between 2014 and 2017.

She changed her name to Daenneris and got a new account on LiveJasmin in 2016. That was her last known nickname. She worked exclusively as Daenneris on LiveJasmin, achieving a moderated popularity.

However, she quit LiveJasmin in 2020. Since then, she has been working as JenaFlirts on an old and less popular camsite called CamContacts, where there is no option for public chat.

Daenneris is already over 30's but still has a very hot appearance, with big boobs and an athletic body. Her appetite for sex would keep the cam shows at a high level of hardcore.

Name Jenna
Age 36 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page Camsites Where She Works has a page detailing everything about JenaFlirts on CamContacts

Comments

• she's hot. used to be loads of vids of her as Lilis. what about Jennaflirts?

• I didn't know she was still camming. She was online on LiveJasmin this month. Jennaflirts is listed on LJ on "hot flirt" category.

• I took her in private wihtout knowing she was the famous Lilis/JennaFlirts. We had a good chat that quickly turned into as hardcore as you can image. She is nice to talk and hot to watch.

• There is a situation here. All her known accounts are now closed, and the last record I have of her being online is from 2020. But user mbbv submitted a revision where he/she removes her "retirement year" suggesting that Jenna is in fact still camming. If that is the case, please, add her current account. Otherwise, I will have to consider this model as retired.

• I'm not the one who updated her record, but I think she is still on Cam Contacts as "JenaFlirts". The profile there looks to be hers and has been used recently (but CC doesn't broadcast a free cam, so I cannot confirm it's really her).

• Just wanted to confirm, she is still active again, as 'JenaFlirts; on CamContacts. She's been online almost every day for the last month. I've gone private with her and can attest to this personally.

• Her CamContacts account has recently disappeared. I am surprised by the fact that she moved from LiveJasmin to CamContacts. Why would she move to a shitty zombie camsite? The last time I saw her online on LiveJasmin, she was still hot and popular.

• The last time I saw her was about 2 years ago and she was still very hot and camming was profitable. Better than many camgirls. I would guess that she had at least 10 years more ahead as camgirl.