Discussion About Veteran Camgirl LADYBOSSMMMMM, Camming Since 2009

DiamondSexy, aka LADYBOSSMMMMM and many other nicknames, is a veteran camgirl working since 2009, under 30 different nicknames on 12 different camsites.

Name Diamond
Age 51 years old
Model page/models/526

Comments

• Quick review (someday I will post a full review). I just had in group chat on MFC with this girl and it was a completely waste of time and money. She does not give attention to members in group, only sit in the same position massaging her tits. She was clearly talking with guys on other site (using a mic and speaking in French or something).

This was not the first time I tried to have fun with her. When I publish a full review I will write more about the other bad experiences I had with her. But in one word I can define her show as a rip off!

• She uses to pull always the same tricks to avoid getting naked or at least stretch the private for as long as possible without showing much. Lately she has been showing more. Perhaps members are not taking her lame shows anymore and ending privates quickly. Which forces her to get naked. But whenever she can she pulls the same tricks.

• but when she gets going she rocks had a super time with her.

and her piercing hmmmmm sweet

• If you want to throw your money away then go private with her! Very tempting to go private cause she looks gorgeous. In private she promises to do all you want! But when? She only sits on her ass and massaging her tits and chatting with other members on other sites!. When she is on livejasmin and she is in private, she is also online on myfreecams in freechat! mmmmm something is wrong!

• i filed a complaint at myfreecams. What Denny82 is saying is true. She promises a lot, but hardly ever shows. Aspecially because it is not allowed on hotflirt Livejasmin. 2 minutes after i filed the complaint, her cam on myfreecams went off. Maybe they got it.....

• Right now 3 pvt shows going on. DIAMONDLADY on webcams.com. DiamondSexy on camcontacts.com and Lady Diamond on Flirt4free. and she is in public on Livejasmin under LadyDiamondVIP.

This woman is a total scam. I reported her again at Livejasmin

• She lost a lot of weight compared to what she used to look like. She looks incredibly good now. I went private with her like two years ago and yeah used up all my credits and didn't show anything, mostly teasing. I got a refund when I filed a complaint though. A lot of guys are into that whole teasing fetish scene, so I assume some pay just for that. However, lately I have seen her bare her tits in free chat a lot, horrible boob job, but I think it looks hot (weird of me lol), no sign of her showing pussy though. Very hot woman with a hot accent but you have been warned.

• What she's name now on Myfreecams?

But she just pre-recorded shows have with nothing..... :/

• Is she on LiveJasmin again under a new username?, I heard the private chat sound on her show on Chaturbate a week or so ago. Can anyone tell me what that username is? Thanks.

• To anyone submitting edits on her CWSW page. Unfortunately, if you upload a picture of her or add her country name, I'll have to reject it. She doesn't want an avatar with her face, and she definitively doesn't want her country revealed.