Discussion about Anastasia, camming since 2010

Name: Anastasia

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2012, and worked under 18 different nicknames on 17 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• A real sweet and cute mature.

• She is too as IncrediblySexy in seeme.com

• There are some known models camming on SeeMe.com. But I'm still not sure if I will add them to the official list.

• Yes, there are good models there. That site is getting better. The well known Martha is there.

• Have spent time with her on many sites. She's awesome on all of them. Sexy in every way. When she sucks that toy...damn if I don't explode every time!

• Sexy dancer, nice personality. Very skilled orally. Seems to get hotter with age!

• Upload records with her, she is stunning, not all have money for pvt.

• Upload records with her, she is stunning, not all have money for pvt.

• She didn't special those things, she did because of studio and others, responsibility is lying on american sites and their owners. She's best mama in entire world..

• She didn't special those things, she did because of studio and others, responsibility is lying on american sites and their owners. She's best mama in entire world..

• upload records with her especially from 2012, Russia was blocked in that years.

• She got her perfect body from ballerina work, which gave her Soviet Russian system, but starting to work as web-prostitute, she quickly forgot about Russia. Knowing, that many American sites, where web-prostitutes priori are cheap and free, especially MyFreeCams, blocking Russian Federation, she never tried to show nude flashes, as all others do, as she said : '' I didn't want..''. I know guys, that on LiveJasmin not allowed nudeness in free chat, but we know, how it works, rule was broken not once, and it's great, because this is a snag, this is the only way for Russians to get some of nudeness of favorite girl, in other way, you should be a millionaire, to pay to all, whom you want to see per week. When she was started to work on Chaturbate in the September of 2012, firstly she did free shows, pussy playing, etc, pvts from other sites. I say true, I was shocked, first time seeing my favorite so free, and again she was writing, that she is from Russian Federation, but after some months, when she noticed, that many Russians are on Chaturbate, she changed location on Europe, and fully stopped doing such shows, now and after she did only nude dance, only for 10 dollars, and only not much seconds, and in worst quality ever, meanwhile on MFC she always continue her shows in HD quality for cheap 2-3 dollars or even absolutely free ! She lives in Iassi, Romania, she is not Russian, her name is not Anastasia, if somebody from Romanians, Belorussians, Ukrainians, Russians were cheated also, you can find her there. And she was fine, that thousands of western European, Americans, Australians, Indians, etc, have seen her shows for free, and many did it from year to year, never paying to her and anybody, as many on MFC do.

• SHe is a beautiful, sweet woman. Gives the best strip tease of anyone. Lovely curves too. I envy her real lover.