Catterine aka lovely_cath

Catterine, better known as lovely_cath, was a veteran camgirl from Slovakia who worked for nearly ten years on multiple camsites.

She started on now-defunct camsite called PeekShows in 2007, and after that, she joined Flirt 4 Free and Cams.com. In 2008, she joined MyFreeCams. Around 2013, MFC became the online platform she was streaming.

She was a brunette girl with long hair and natural tits (though she got implants later). Her cam shows were notoriously known for featuring closeups of her extremely wet pussy.

Catterine was a very popular camgirl on MyFreeCams between 2008 and 2016, winning many awards. She quit in 2016. Her account remained disabled until February 2021, exactly five years after her retirement, when she made a surprise comeback for one single day online and spent one hour in a group show.

Name Catterine/lovely_cath
Age 35 years old
Country Czechia (moved to Slovakia)
CWSW page lovely_cath's nicknames

Comments

• naughty_cath on mfc now

• http://www.********.com/**********/

• Sorry, wuss. I can't let people post links to unauthorized videos of her.

• GORGEOUS! Amazing beauty with stunning blue eyes that are captivating! Beautiful long natural brunette hair, perfect perky & real breasts, round bottom, shaved with landing strip. Always in a playful and fun mood. She can brighten any day for you

• She is really a lesbian, who laughs all the way to bank, masterbating for men while dreaming of eating her girlfriends' pussies. Men are so stupid....

• If you think she is lesbian, think again. For years she worked alone. She only did that show with her colleagues because that was sure money. She was going through a low phase, with most of her regulars tired of watching the same show over and over again. The girl/girl show brought something new and for sure a bunch of tokens. This was months ago and there are still people going to her room hoping today is the day she will do another girl/girl show.

• She had a girl/girl/girl/girl show last night with three friends. It was not the first girl/girl show of hers that I have seen within just the past few weeks.

• Who were the other girls? She already did lesbian shows before with Kitty Cole and Christina Rose together.

• This Lesbian Show was on myfreecams.com with three other grirls. Think the other names were Nikkadark, Kittiebomb, Christinacole. Action was directed by Christina the head Bull Dyke. Cath appears to maybe Bi-dyke or Dyke in denial, although she lists straight as her sexual preference

• she is romanian, not from slovakia! she is a bitchy..and she have to good oppinion about her, she is pretty but she think is the queen!

• You lost all credibility when you said she is Romanian. You clearly knows nothing about her. She is Slovak and has been working for a Slovak studio for a very long time. Everybody knows it. You are just angry at a girl you don't even know.

• I saw her recent myfreecams.com Lesbian show with three other girls. Kittiebomb, Nikkadark, and Christinacole. All work from same Bratislava, Slovakia studio. Cath has frequent Lesbian shows now. This was second girl/girl show I saw her in within just past few weeks alone. She enjoys the women obviously! It is common for strippers to be actual lesbians in their personal life.

• Saw Cath's latest lesbian show with Kittiebomb, Nikkadark and Christinacole. She has lesbian show every few weeks now.

• New favorite saying to her lesbian lovers in girl/girl private sessions, "You are going down!" Suggest you all request and see for yourselves.

• Did she quit? I saw her working in another girl's room the other day, but haven't seen her working in a long time. Her Profile @ MFC is no longer her

• She has Texas blocked from viewing her profiles on MFC and Flirt4Free. Which one of you caused that? :D

• Oh, she's still working. As you concluded later, she just blocked your location.

• Old school cam model, not loud or crude like the majority of the current exploding crop of "models" from The States. This young woman would catch your eye and interest if you saw her fully clothed walking on the street. She is quiet, attractive in every manner, always playful and in a good mood, wears seductive clothing and poses in her chat room. Great group shows and fantastic private shows!! She's a Professional Masturbator that is quite sexy and hot to watch....

• Was told by other camfan [...]

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: No rumors, please.</i>

• Five years of masturbating seven days a week on command for camfans [...]

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Ok, we understand. She is a veteran. But perhaps you should have chosen a more polite way to say it.</i>

• Some guys seem to not understand that if a girl feels uncomfortable with the comments posted here, she will ask me to remove the comments and disable the commenting function. Don't attack or insult Catterine or any other girl, and stick your comments to her performance on cam.

• Getting to be a bore. Wearing same outfits for past two years. Weight gain in ass and upper legs straining material in the crotchless jumpsuits. She needs to revamp and vary her shows more.

• Simple... take her in private and tell her what you wanna see. Oh, wait... you will need money for that. Have you ever paid for her shows? You sound like a freeloader complaining of something you never paid.

• Caterine is a hard working girl who has kept a constant crowd in her room over the years without having to resort to any raffle, games, contest or whatever special deal that many models do to keep making money. She always did what a camgirl is supposed to do, naughty stuff on cam.

It seems unfair when a guy who looks like a freeloader has the nerve to say that Caterine is boring. She is willing to do practically anything on cam. If she didn't do what you wanted, either you asked for some sick fetish or you are a freeloader who waits for others to tip. And you still think you have the right to criticize her?

• she is working at streamate too

• No, she is not. That is a fake account that has nothing to do with her.

• Cath still working hard, always has big rooms, always has a smile and always dealing with jerks lol

• Jerks like you tio. Always the cheap beggar from public chat room, making special requests and never, Never, NEVER taking her to a private chat where she can make some real money! LOL, u wanker...

• She is beautiful and does great shows. Only problem is her webcam. Slow and very poor quality.

• Is this girl still camming?