AlexandraClark (Alexasdream), Ukrainian Camgirl Since 2015

AlexandraClark, formerly Alexasdream, is an exclusive LiveJasmin model who has been camming since 2015. Alexa is known for her big natural tits, and for performing long exclusive cam shows.

For more details about Alexa's career, including pictures and videos, read the official review about AlexandraClark.

Name Alexandra
Age 31 years old
Country Ukraine
Model page/models/13476

Comments

• model Honey_Tits prerecorded video

• she used to be great in private, now she barely touches herself

• @wwwww... you may be just peeking on her privates at the wrong time. try taking her in private instead and ask her to masturbate. about a month ago i caught her fucking a dildo. the member left and she continued the show for me.

• She has been camming for eight years, and more than half of this time has been with one guy. Since 2018 almost all her private chats have been with this guy. In the last years, she only gets online to have privates with him and then logs out.
    num19
  • Interesting...but not true!  ;) I know for sure she has more regulars!  o:)
  • Interesting...but not true!  ;) I know for sure she has more regulars!  o:)

I'm going to disagree because she averages less than 10 hours a week online. Which means she probably spends the majority of that time with 1 person, maybe 2 at the most.
    TerriblePetTomcat
  • Yes, that is what I am based on. Her online activity tells me that she goes private with only one member. It's the typical behavior of an exclusive virtual girlfriend.
    She's obviously doing scheduled privates only. It's not something you can get multiple members on board. Almost every girl I saw doing this had only one guy.

• edited February 29
    You guys are really drawing conclusions (on the basis of the stats of camroster, which basically only show online presence and usage of the model, not with whom) waaaaay to fast. But okay, believe what you wanna believe! I know for a fact, it is not true!  ;)
  • edited March 1
    You guys are really drawing conclusions (on the basis of the stats of camroster, which basically only show online presence and usage of the model, not with whom) waaaaay to fast. But okay, believe what you wanna believe! I know for a fact, it is not true!  ;)
    Sure, it's possible she schedules shows for multiple people. I just said it's less likely that that is the case. If you have inside info, great.