Discussion about ElizabethSwith

ElizabethSwith sitting on sofa at home

This is a discussion page about ElizabethSwith, a Russian camgirl who started camming in 2021.

She is famous for charging the highest rate on LiveJasmin at $19.99 per minute. Despite the high price, during the same period, while streaming on Chaturbate as ElizSweet, she was charging $6 per minute.

Although Elizabeth has worked on several freemium camsites, including Chaturbate, StripChat, and CamSoda, where tipping shows is a norm, she is not seen naked in public often.

She has had accounts on many camsites, including Flirt 4 Free, Chaturbate, CamSoda, Cams.com, and StripChat. But most of the accounts have been banned/disabled or abandoned.

MyCamgirl user JPTipper has published a review about ElizabethSwith revealing what she does in private chat.

Name ElizabethSwith
Age 20 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/6314989
HairyHarry

Comments

• edited March 2023

This girl is charging $19.99 per minute! I don't know if she expects to have a lot of privates. But on a site where $4.99 is already too expensive for most members, she will struggle to convince anyone to start a private.

I'd say this is some kind of money laundry. But they would lose up to 70% to jasmin, so that would be stupid. Whatever it is, it is stupid.

She had almost NO private chats in the past 80 hours she was online! Only a couple of 2-minute private chats.

watcher82KinkyCrisHairyHarry
  • I had a private chat with a girl charging $9.99 or something. I must say that, in part, I took her in private because I was curious about why she charges so much and what she would do in private. But she was pretty and sexy nevertheless. She said that she considered this her value, that she wouldn't perform a show for less. Show was hardcore and she didn't delay. She disappeared after two weeks. Never saw her again on another site.

Funny part is, she probably didn't reach the minimum payout to get paid for the few expensive privates she had. So, in some way, she worked for free. The only one who made money was jasmin.

• She was in private the other day. But she locked it. I guess she doesn't want people spying on her for 1.99 to find out what she does in private? Considering that people only stay in private for 2-3 minutes, I'd say that whatever she does, it is not worth.

• edited April 2023
    And she charges extra $3 for two-way audio. Most girls charge $1. So, if you want a private chat with her with two-way audio, that will be $22.99. No, thank you.
    FYI, she is streaming on Chartubate at the same time she is on LiveJasmin. There she charges 60 tokens, roughly $6. On top of that, she doesn't have HD enabled on LJ, so her stream there is inferior than on CB.
    I don't know what she does, and how good she is. But spending any money on her on LJ is a terrible idea. You get a better deal on CB.