Discussion about Denise Garcia, camming since 2020

Denise Garcia is a brunette Russian camgirl working on multiple camsites since 2020.

She has a petite body, puffy nipples, shaved pussy, and a round ass. As a studio model, she often performs cross-shows. Usually, when someone takes her in private chat on LiveJasmin, she remains in free chat on Flirt 4 Free, hoping that members will reward her with tips.

When she initiates a tipping show on Flirt 4 Free, she moves to member chat on LiveJasmin since explicit shows are not allowed in public chat on that site.

Denise has sex toys, including a Lush and a big realistic dildo. Although she does not announce it in public, she accepts to finger her ass in private chat.

Name Denise Garcia
Age 23 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/6309317

Comments

• edited April 2023

Denise Garcia asked me for tips during the private chat. This was on LiveJasmin. She argued that members always want fast show, and then leave. Because of that, she asks for tips to be sure she makes money. However, I was in private for about 10 minutes already. If I was there for a fast show, I'd have left a long ago and wouldn't waste time arguing with her. She ended up doing what I wanted after bla bla bla for a couple of minutes about why she asks for tips. I just wanted her to masturbate for real instead of just touch her pussy.

She didn't want to finger though. First she said she prefers lush, which is just an excuse to ask for tips. Then she said it was her long nails. And then she offered to use a dildo. Well, even better than fingers.

One day I caught her fingering her asshole with her long nails. Well, anyway...

I also made sure she wasn't doing a cross-show. She was ok logging off from all other sites, though she took a couple of minutes to do so. Seems like she was chatting with someone. Maybe a member in another site or getting permission from the studio to log off. I don't know... but after spying on her private many times, and having my own private with her, I decided to just watch her in free chat when she is doing a public show, usually on Flirt 4 Free.