Discussion about Aizhan, camming since 2022

She is a camgirl since 2022, and works under 7 different nicknames on different camsites

Name Aizhan
Country Kazakhstan
Model page/models/6317692

Comments

• Big titted, slightly chubby kazakh girl. Enjoy her breasts while they are in her bra, because as soon as she takes her bra off they are sadly dropping down to her knees like your grandma's saggy tits.

She used to be typical asian whore doing free naked shows and letting men fuck her with lovense, but now seems she is trying to pretend she is all sweet and innocent.

If you want to see the old version search her old nickname keyko_kim.

• I'm 100% surprised how some of these models got up the courage to display their naked body to the public.
  • Very cute girl. Sweet laugh and smile. The only problem is she doesn’t interact at all with her chat, even after tipping her. She seems to be working with a friend and all they do is sit and chat in Russian for her whole stream. In her room you are just constantly sitting hearing half a Russian conversation. Not what I come to sites for. If she can’t be bothered to make any effort to speak English and chat to the people in her room who give money to her, then she shouldn’t bother working at all.

• I'm 100% surprised how some of these models got up the courage to display their naked body to the public.

Well, there is a niche for everything, and each person has very different preferences. There are people out there that would never spend a dime on a super model with perfect body. But they would spend all their money on a big fat girl farting on camera while humiliating them.
    To be clear, just giving random examples. I am not saying this model fits any of these examples. I don't even know her.
  • Very cute girl. Sweet laugh and smile. The only problem is she doesn’t interact at all with her chat, even after tipping her. She seems to be working with a friend and all they do is sit and chat in Russian for her whole stream. In her room you are just constantly sitting hearing half a Russian conversation. Not what I come to sites for. If she can’t be bothered to make any effort to speak English and chat to the people in her room who give money to her, then she shouldn’t bother working at all.

Happens a lot with Eastern European models. Many of them don't speak English at all. On top of that, they don't even know what to do while on cam. They really think their job is to sit online and wait for members to take them in private, like they are waitresses at restaurant. This usually happens with new studios where the owner is not experienced, and thinks that putting girls to work will automatically bring money. But then the girls are not prepared, and have no idea how things work.

• Agree with what others say. But she will speak English in private if you take her private, but yeh in public she just sits talking Russian to her friend always and interacts little with chat.

Today took her for a private on Bonga, will upload it all later to anon-v. She doesn't ever get naked, but like any dumb model she tells all her real life story in private chat. Her real country, her telegram account, all. Talks about having a FWB she fucks for fun, and other sex things she likes. Was super easy to get all her real info and her personal contact details, just took her to private show and she just told it all lol.
  • I was sitting in her room for the whole show, so I can summarize what I remember here for those who don't want to wait for the video to be on anon.
    • She is from Kyrgyzstan (although I suspect she is maybe Kazakh and says Kyrgyzstan as small safety measure)
    • She is 19
    • She studies fashion design
    • She wants to study in Europe, maybe Milan and learn languages French and Italian
    • She has a boyfriend fuckbuddy that she didn't fuck today so was frustrated
    • Her nipples are most sensitive part of her body
    • She gives out her telegram/whatsapp account just for free , wont list it here, watch video and you can get it
    • She offers to chat and voice call with him for free anytime for fun and to practice languages
    • She gets her big tits out, they really are saggy unless she holds them up
    • She enjoys listening to him telling her a dirty story and gets horny and rubs her tits
    • She wants to use money to buy a vibrator to do shows with it
    • She doesn't do blowjobs, doesn't like the idea of it
    I think that is most of it, but you get to hear her chatting away in English for a change, her tits are still a disappointment though.
  • edited May 2023
    A few things...
    First, I don't know this girl. I said it before.
    I saw some nude pictures of her. She is hotter than the picture here shows. Not amazing. But she is somewhat hot. The makeup on this picture makes her look too pale. Looks like she is about to pass out.
    Her tits are amazing. Flabby? Yes. But I don't mind. What I don't like are the nipples because I don't like brown dark nipple. That is just me. I am sure other people love it.
    I found the video you guys are talking about, but I can't watch because my AV blocks it for being a malware. I can access the page, but when I click to play my AV blocks it. I am not gonna disable my AV to watch it. I don't trust a global pirate site where anyone can upload any shit with zero moderation. Good Lord knows what dirt things the admins have running on their site.
    And lastly, it is suspicious that on the same day two different people decided to bump this sleeping threat, and both have the need to share personal yet irrelevant details about her. Though I appreciate the other details. Am I going to take her in private? No. Although I don't think she is ugly, she is not the kind that I'd spend money.
    BTW, many of the things that @guitar_strings mentioned sounds like fake stories camgirls/studios create to keep members interested and feed their fantasies.
  • While some cam studios will generate fake stories for model bios and such, almost every cam model that works at a studio doesn't even know what's on their bio because they don't create or edit it. I can't tell you how many models have bi sexual as their preference and when you ask them about it, they are like WTF?

It really is unfortunate that these cam studios keep creating these slave pens of economically deprived women. It's pretty sad to be honest. The whole, "You'll make $1000's a month" promise to get them in the studio to start working and these dumb girls eat that shit up. Which is precisely what Andrew and Tristian Tate do, in case any of you have been following that shitstorm of a story.

As for this model, she will never be successful as a cam model. She definitely doesn't fit the quality and her lack of interest towards her members is the death nail in the coffin.