Discussion about Charlotte Victorian, camming since 2011

Charlotte Victorian wearing see-through lingerie sitting on black gaming chair

Charlotte Victorian is the name of a Russian camgirl that goes by many other names. She as been camming since 2011, and she has changed names over 15 times.

Charlotte works mainly on LiveJasmin, where she got already 7 different accounts. All accounts with a variation of Charlotte or Jess.

In private chat, Jess performs hardcore cam shows, and the level is high. It is common to see her use a lush toy to react to tips, but also dildos.

Name Charlotte Victorian/Jess
Age 29 years old
Country Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg
CWSW page /models/17218

Comments

• I am interested in why she keeps creating new accounts. Charlotte_Love at Chaturbate was actually banned. But I don't know the reason for her other accounts to be closed. Ten accounts have been closed at this point. Seven of them on LiveJasmin. Models are not even supposed to get multiple accounts there. The only way is to provide a new ID document. So I wonder if she got 7 different ID documents, and how she got so many.

Some of the accounts are just abandoned. They are still there, but she does not use anymore. And then she just creates a new account. One day she was at LiveJasmin as JessiDean, and next day she got a new account as JessRain. Old account is just there doing nothing. The names are very similar, so she isn't hiding or running from bad reputation. In fact I think she does ok as camgirl, nothing bad to note. It's just this thing that she keeps creating new accounts that bugs me.
  • If a model moves from studio to studio, they can't use their old name and in most cases aren't allowed to use their old bio photos either as they are usually paid for by the studio. Generally yes, LiveJasmin doesn't give models a ton of names, but if they are working at a studio and move to another studio, then it is required to do so.
    Rent85
  • Well, yeah. But see, she has had 7 different accounts on LJ. This means she changed studio 7 times? Either she moved or simply got new accounts. Either way, it is a strange thing.
  • My theory? Her studio is creating these accounts. How? They have a bunch of IDs. If it's a big studio, almost every day a new girl shows up there wanting to be a camgirl. They take her in, and use her ID to create a new account. Why? Backup accounts. Having backup accounts is an easy way to go around a possible ban. This is a Russian studio after all. Getting banned seems to be part of the business for them.
  • Rent85 said:
    Well, yeah. But see, she has had 7 different accounts on LJ. This means she changed studio 7 times? Either she moved or simply got new accounts. Either way, it is a strange thing.
    Well, I knew a model from around 2011-2012. She worked at many studios and sometimes from home. She probably worked on at least 7 different cam sites and ended up with about 20-30 different accounts. I asked her why she kept changing names and her response was, because that is what she was taught to do. Apparently they tell models that if they don't seem to be getting a lot of traffic to change names, which of course is horrible advice.
    HairyHarry