Tattoo camgirl Vicky, camming since 2020

edited March 2023 in LiveJasmin

VickyHunt

VickyHunt is a LiveJasmin camgirl from Ukraine. She is known for her big natural tits and for being shy during private chats. Discuss everything about her cam shows.
Name Vicky
Age unknown
Country Ukraine
CWSW page /models/4407060

Comments

• Huge tits on this one, and all natural. She shows everything, but a bit shy when it comes to masturbation. She can do it but she warns that it may look awkward as she is still shy. She needs time to get comfortable enough for the masturbation to look natural. But she is very good. I liked my private with her very much. It's worth it.

• Too bad that VickyHunt stopped camming (apparently). I just don't understand why girls go through the whole trouble of setting up cam room, getting an account and being verified, only to cam for a couple of months.

Anyway, this girl has massive tits that were just amazing. Very nice slim body too. Ass was a little to skinny. But putting her in missionary position or riding a cock, and her big natural tits would make you forget about anything else.

A little bit too shy. She didn't want to finger herself in private, and I have been in private with her more than a few times.

I am hoping she will return some day.

• Most cam models work in a studio, so they don't need to prep anything. They are registered to a room and have shifts with other models. There are some models who work from home, but not many. She is definitely blessed up top though.
    Rent85