Discussion about Biaxlia, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2008

Electrik in bed

Bia is a veteran camgirl who has been camming since 2008 when she debuted on Cams.com under the name Electrik. She has never worked for any other camsite. In 2012 she got a new account (Candy25) on Cams.com. In 2020, after twelve years of camming, she disappeared. But two years later, in 2022, she returned with a new name: **Biaxlia**. Bia is a brunette with long black hair, fake tits, and pink pussy that she keeps well shaved. Her cam shows are always hardcore and very explicit, featuring masturbation with a dildo and anal sex.
Name Bia
Age 35 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/3440

Comments

• I had no idea that on Cams.com models are allowed to change their nicknames. But it seems to be possible as this model has changed to Candy25. I am sure she didn't create a new account because 1. Candy25 appeared on my favorite list; 2. All the photos from the private shows that happened when she was known as Electrik are available on Candy25's gallery. Anyway... just a curious info. I didn't know this could happen. I just suppose the girls are not allowed to do this anytime they want.

This girl is super hot and very playful. Awarded many times on Cams.com as "Model of the day".

• she clearly doesn't want people buying her videos. she systematically deletes videos from the gallery as soon as cams.com makes them available. too bad

• She realized that Cams.com keeps 100% of the money made with videos and fan clubs, not passing any commission to models. If she can't make money with videos of herself masturbating, then it's better to delete them all.

• This girls is an all time favorite of mine. Extremely hot body and legs. Very sweet and playfull. HD cam, and a very nice price!. Unfortunately she mostly works in the night (im in Holland).

• Unbelievable hot this woman! First of all she is very nice and very open minded too do a lot of things. She is an extremely good teaser, especially her sexy legs and feet drives me crazy (i'm a fetish guy). She doesnt need any directions because she has a lot of experience and knows what u like and she know the best way to show it. Her cam angles are alway great! Nothing more too say! She blows me away!

• you know if she still doing camshows?

• She was active a few months ago. Probably quit or is taking a long break. Pretty sure she isn't camming under a new account or on any other site, or I'd notice. A girl like her can't go unnoticed for much long.

• Sorry guys, she's retired indefinitely. Enjoy the illegally recorded cam shows of her while you can.

• There not illegally recorded cam shows lol. But yes she is retired.

• There not illegally recorded cam shows lol. But yes she is retired.

• Yeah I know, that’s what I just said.

• She is back! She is using the nickname Baxlia on cams.com and firecams.com. I almost didn't recognized her cause she look a little older and more mature now.

• Offline for 2+ months, so I guess she decided camming just isn't worth it anymore.

• This camgirl was offline for almost 2 months between July and August 2022. And then returned. Now she is offline again. In fact, if Electrik, Candy25, and Biaxlia are indeed the only accounts she ever had, then she was offline for about 7 years. I don't know the reasons for her disappearing. But it's always hard to tell whether a camgirl quit for good or not.

• If a person likes their job, they don't quit. I'm not saying people can't quit a job for emergency or life issues, but cam modeling is easy money, if the model gets lucky. By that I mean, has a good online presentation and doesn't sit like a sack of potatoes on her bed waiting for handouts, which is what the majority of models do. If you look at most of the big earners in the industry, that have a brand now, is due mostly to creativity, standing out and being more than just an online sex hooker. Which might explain why so many models are miserable in this industry.