Discussion about Megan Doyle, camming since 2018

Name: Megan Doyle

She is a camgirl since 2018, and works under 9 different nicknames on 7 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• I am still trying to figure out if this model gets naked. All the private chats I have peeked on LiveJasmin she is just chatting fully dressed like she was in public chat. Then there are pvt that are blocked.

She does vip shows sometimes but the description is not clear. "The best way to start my day is with you teasing me with some vibrations!:)"

I suppose she uses the ohmibod. but no idea if she gets naked and do an explicit show or if she uses the toy under panties, ask for tips for the vibration and pretend she is cumming.

• When she is on exclusive 1-on-1 on livejasmin, go to flirt4free and she is most likely in multiple user session there. Then you can check what she is doing.

That being said, maybe you take her in private on livejasmin. Do that and ask her to get naked. If she refuses or tries to stall, just close the private asap and report her to livejasmin. If you close the private in 1-2 minutes they will refund you. She will get a warning from livejasmin.

My guess is that she does get naked, but she will talk and tease a lot before showing anything. She will probably take 15 minutes asking a million questions about what you want to see without actually showing anything. Then you get tired of waiting and push her to get naked, then she acts like you are rude and say that she is not comfortable with you almost forcing you to close the private. I've seen so many girls doing this. Mainly the models from those fancy studios like hers. They are trained to identify a whale, and members asking for a hardcore show right away are a whale. So they just bullshit non whale members and don't care if they don't like the private.