Lisa aka SenoritaSun and AngelForSin

Lisa, better known as SenoritaSun and AngelForSin, was a Russian camgirl who worked for nearly ten years on eight different camsites, including LiveJasmin, MyFreeCams, ImLive, and CamContacts.

She was a blonde girl willing to perform explicit cam shows featuring masturbation and anal sex.

Name Lisa
Age Unknown
Country Unknown
CWSW page /models/1353

Comments

• Always a great time. A true pleasure to be with if you just want to chat or have a steamy show with a very beautiful woman. I am hooked and always come back for more.

• Studio model but she tries to be different from the typical and boring studio behavior. Nice girl.

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Pictures removed per model's request.</i>

• From time to time I get reports on LessThanPerfect's online status on Streamate being wrong, so I will explain what is happening. I tried to track down the problem and it seems that Streamate is the problem. She is not being returned on the list of online models. She is not even appearing on the search results when I try to search for her. I can access her profile, but that is pointless because that is not how I get statuses. So, unless Streamate fixes it, her status will always be wrong.

As for her status on CamContacts. I stopped supporting this site a long time ago. They have an old and buggy API. It was taking too much time and resources to maintain it and every other day something on their side was broken. Some times they would take weeks to fix it. So I gave up.

• Studio model that works with someone that type for her. She is same boring or even more than others, but when 2 persons doin shows (1 on cam and another -under) , its give more plus