Tammy123, a Granny Camgirl From Canada

Tammy was a veteran granny camgirl from Canada who worked for twelve years from 2009 to 2021 on multiple camsites, but mainly on Cams.com as Tammy123 and Chaturbate as xxtammy123xx.

Despite her advanced age, Tammy still had a decent body with big natural tits and was full of energy. Her cam shows were beyond hardcore. Tammy would fuck her pussy with any sex toy or object she had available. She could easily do anal sex with a huge dildo and even fist her pussy. She was an extreme granny ready for crazy sex.

Name Tammy
Age 58 years old
Country Canada
CWSW page /models/2013

Comments

• I don't know if this is a mistake, a scam or something. But this lady has now 285 fan club members on Cams.com. At some point in 2011 she had more than 400 fan club members. Regardless her performance as camgirl, that is a lot of members for any camgirl. Even more for a 47 years-old model. She could easily start her own solo site with this kind of fan base that seems to be loyal to her. But instead, she prefers to earn "nickles" for each fan on Cams.com. Something is fishy here.

• Sorry, I have to comment again. There is a list of awards on her own profile dated from 2010. So, she must be camming at least since 2010. But she is playing the "I'm new here" card. I just joined her and she pasted a pre-made text in her room saying "First time here - not sure how to have fun".

The text also had something that might explain why she has so many fans. "Sign up today from my room and recieve a free $10.00 in credits from here - limited time offer guys". Yes, there was a typo. She really wrote 'recieve'. Anyways... she is actually buying fans with this offer. How much she gets for each fan?

• She also does 'privates' on one site, which are bradcast to the other 5 sites she is logged into, all at once.

• I´m not posting this from my camgirl account because i don´t want to start drama and be accused of being jealous or trying to use her name to get some attention..but as any model,i like to check on competition..so i visited her chat room today and i had an unpleasant surprise...As far as i knew,any kind of underage and incest role play is strictly forbidden,and still it happens,even with top models...Why is Cams allowing it? Just because she is a top earner? It gave me a really bad feeling..

• At least provide a high res image to back up your claims... That could say anything - i can only make out a couple of words as its so grainy and pixelated.

• At least provide a high res image to back up your claims... That could say anything - i can only make out a couple of words as its so grainy and pixelated.