GirlOfHeart aka mila12000

Mila, also known as mila12000 or GirlOfHeart, is a veteran camgirl who has been camming on MyFreeCams and Chaturbate since 2015.

She works only on freemium camsites, so most of her activity happens in public chat. But Mila also spends a lot of time in private chat. She is known for her huge natural tits. That is usually what viewers can see in free chat.

Name Mila
Age 29 years old
Country Ukraine
CWSW page /models/15506

Comments

• As I was scanning the models on MFC, I happened upon Mila. Instant attraction! What a pretty, natural, and young beauty! I visit your room whenever I can. If I were younger, wealthier, and handsome again, I would seek you out as a lifetime partner, if you would receive my affection. You are adorable, Mila, and forgive this older man for the fantasies I have of you -conversational, romantic, and of course wonderfully sexual! Older and experienced can be very pleasurable! I will admire you from afar and always be respectful. Aaaah, if only.....

David

• Sorry David, but you got this page here wrong. I doubt ýour ´girl´ even knows about it. And believe me...dreaming of being with a camwhore is so damn hopeless. They usually all have a Boyfriend or Husband or even kids. And they just tell you what they think you need to hear so you open your wallet for them more and more. Guys like you (and me too) pay for her living with our hard earned money and our embarrassing hopes...

Even when you think she let´s you be part of her life, there allways will be secrets and lies.