Discussion about Bayleigh Vii

Name: Bailey

She works under 6 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• I have always had a very sexy time with this model. I have had once intelligent conversations with her. And I have gotten down and naughty with her. Her pussy is unbelievable she does hold it out so you can see more of her. Her ass is amazing I want her to sit on my face all the time. (Heaven) her tits are out f this world. Id over to play with them all day everyday and twice on Sunday. They are perfect and big.

She really doesn't wear much makeup at all.

And when she gets naughty it takes me days to cool down. She really is the perfect woman.

• Hands down the hottest girl on cam. Treat her well and she'll return in kind. Sweet in free chat and downright naughty in private. Beautiful bright eyes, drop dead gorgeous smile, sinful lips. Real, perky boobs, onion booty, and a perfect little pussy. All this and a flirty sexy voice that will get you from six to midnight in seconds.

This gal, Bayeigh, rocks it everytime.

• Amazing tits naughty as hell love fart pussy pink and tight love it when shefucks herself

• I lover her. Her shows are always sexy she loves to get naughty. And her pussy is perfection

• Didn't mean to say fart. Lol her pussy is still tight as hell.

• Thanks boys!! =)

• Great person. We have wonderful conversations. Been a good friend. :) Adorable smile!

arlite
  • Was really hot back in the day. Not so much anymore. Privates are still really naughty, but she is old news.

• does not age. must have discovered the fountain of youths. I love her

• Literally no one talking about her since 2015, which was roughly 8 years ago, then someone pops in to say she didn't age well a year ago, followed up by someone claiming she hasn't aged a day. So I decided to check for myself. She's still beautiful, but she's definitely not as beautiful as she used to be. Don't know if I'd go as far as to say she found the fountain of youth, but if her personality is sweet, than that's all that really matters.
    HairyHarry