Discussion about MeganyX, camming since 2012

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2012, and works under 14 different nicknames on 13 different camsites
Model page

Tagged:

Comments

• I just love all of her shows she is the best EVER!

Kisses from your nr1 fan : vorstwout ( nickname from Chaturbate , MFC and LiveJasmin)

• She is a gorgeous tease, but her shows always stop short of what you are looking for.

• Irina from Russia

• Nice russian girl

• privates are not private as others on other sites can take her pvt at the same time,also doesnt follow direction,does her own thing

• She does her own thing as the previous poster noted. Her own thing is pretty nice though, I must say.

• Guys, it's pretty naive to expect that you would get a private session from girl who is working on most of 12 sites at the same time

• Not enter in pvt ... not have sense pay for masturbate , a real men not pay for masturbate

not are idiots men ... she need leave this work , think in his future if continue with this class of fun ...

• Men , she need leave this work , if we pay for she , she win in this game and this not is good to she ... el money not value the heart of one person , she need lose in this game

Not have sense to masturbate in home with a window ... all woman and girls in this work need lie to many men for money ... that change his life to forever ...

Meganie not deserve this ... masha not deserve this to his life ... she is silly becuase she know idiots men ...

• Megan is a fair Lady reliable and very kind despite is great beauty. She desserve to be famous and great

• Men not be idiot like Skima, he is gay loser men in this life , he only live to masturbate in cam , is a loser gay men in this world , listen to me , not be like he , no loser money and time in this idiots things , all is fake, not be gay ... and meganie have a boyfriend , let to her boyfriend pay for she , no loser money in she like an idiot men , all money is to her boyfriend , be more smart loser men,

• NakedTist Gmale company

YouWinMegany