Discussion about Iulia, camming since 2010

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2014, and worked under 40 different nicknames on 15 different camsites

Name Iulia
Age 51 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/1500

Comments

• good show she will love you if you ve big wallet real scammer WARNING

• Am i lucky ? she took me 300$ and lil after , told me go to work jerk .... i thought i was alone

• Why do you have it in for this model? You gave her your money freely. I suppose you expected her to fall in love with you after that? Use your brains not your ....

• When u talk or write , think twice !! and try to know what s really happened before talking like an idiot .... when u ll know may be you will shut up !! if you have a cent of brain ... wich i m not so sure when i see what u wrote .

• Insulting a person is oh so easy online. If u realy had any case at all I am sure the site woud have helped you. members like you always complain that they have been scammed. But you forget that you allowed yourself to be scammed if that i sreally the case. You are eitehr naieve or just a member who is so disappointed that he tries every waay possible to attack the model. {n}ice man.

• where did u saw any insult in truth ? i don t put any site in cause , and your answer is out of topic .You use the word SCAMMED not me . You talk about a model , i talked about an attitude , and seems i m not the only one who commented ! I was the second one . And what s mean {n}ice man ? at the end of your message ? btw if this person has problems with anybody i think she s enough big to talk directly with me or is she unable to remember all members with who she had problems ? or she s coward and unable to watch people and truth face to face ?

• I forgot , i can prouve absolutely all what i said by copy past and references on sites ! should i put it in next answer ?

• go to work jerk. hehe

• Thx SWEETY it will take a moment to find quote but it will be a pleasure to give you all details about who s REALLY Wildestcount .

• Just few questions ... how was it in Ploiesti when u were fucking with a client of sites ? How was it when u asked him to make u a baby ? how is the feeling to feed the kid of another girl ?

And about work i don t don t comment your way to work ....

IF ANYBODY want Evidence of what i wrote : Just Ask me !!

• It seems u fell in love man. Never do that, but also after dont be vindictive or full of revenge. Move on. You are too full of hate.

• About hate it s what kept me alive i turned this page .

Now everybody do have to know who she is really ! And not let her destroy anybody else ... My experience must be usefull for all other men !!

It s nothing about me now it s about what she can do to anybody else ....

( as u saw she has no shame to insult the man to who she asked a baby )

stay a fan NOTHING more pls .

• You have no idea Monsieur. You go too far in your search for revenge. Turn the next page of your life and write another for yousrelf. History cannot be rewritten. You only seek satisfaction for yourself and dont defend anybody. Let others make their own mistakes.

• two people commented about this models behavior and naughtybynature still jumped to her defense. i dont want to make my own mistakes. so this info is helpful for me.

• are you fuqing nuts? hate cam model cuz she do not love you enough? she will love you as you pay her to do so. are you really so stupyd that you start to believe in true love purchased for tokens? ya boys live in cook-coo land of your own miserable fantasies and when they stop acting for what you were used to pay them you go on hate rampage?

• lopata u don t read very well ... i talked about real sexual relation ... about a girl who asked me a real Baby . Its not on sites anymore !!! But whatever , it s a WARNING for all people who believe in this VIRTUAL girl wich is able to cross the limits of sites ( i m not the only one who met her in real ) And trully i thought if a woman who want a kid from a man could not be so fake or liar .

YOU are right i ve been stupid !!! At least she cheated ALL people arround her i had to think twice .

• What makes u take the moral high ground all this time ? You have met more models and had sexual relations with them. You do it all the time. Mabe you thought you had found your true love this time. But then again you have had a lot of choce running your own webcam business. Yes this man is a webcam entrepreneur who had his own girls working for him. He grooms HIS girls like they were horses and tries to control them.

The pot calling the kettle black is the right expression here. My last reaction to this jilted lover

• ""You have met more models and had sexual relations with them. You do it all the time. "" PROVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your models call you whore =)))

and so on.... YOU are really sick Wildestcat or else no matter !!

At least continue to live in your VIRTUAL world , continue to cheat your men and family and stay legs open on your bed it s all what u can do !!!!!!

your brain doesn t let you to pass over this level

( how stupiid i have been doh , lopata was right ! you are just good to take money behind a cam nothing else )

• You are so consumed by hate and disappointment that you think that I am wildestcat? Oh dear poor deluded man. Master manipulator has lost his touch. You are not stupid at all. Just a man full of spite and revenge because somebody rejected you.

• if you are not the model then who are you? just a white knight or what?

• Seems you know so much about TheProstutuate to be someone else than WildestCat . You lied to me you lied to him nothing change . As he said you can t survive without lies .

whatever is prtialy right , but you re not white for sure .

• Simple fact. I am not The model or a colleaugue or her boss. Now whether u believe that is a mote point. A knight I am not because i have no horse. And about being white? I ceased to be a virgin years ago. Dreamer, I dont know you so i can never have lied to you, notwithstanding the fact that i havent told one single lie in my comments.

Sir Naughtybynature bids thee good day

• This MODEL has no boss =)) SHE is the BOSS of a Studio in Bucharest :http://www.foxstudio.ro/

First lie !! ( I am not The model or a colleaugue or her boss.)LIE 1 Right she s no white for sure . Second ( notwithstanding the fact that i havent told one single lie in my comments. ) And who will believe you Naughtybynature from NOW ???????????????

Or you talked about things that u have no idee and it s same !!

• You are really starting to lose it now. Calm down and stop mixing up the comments that another made made about me or the model concerned. I have said nothing about who or what this model is. All you are doing now is trying to hurt this model because of a personal issue u have with her. This is wrong and does not belong on a review site. People are not perfect and that means models as well but to treat her the way you are doing is beyond belief.

• Naughtybynature Next time u ll lie about me i ll add more comments , now u retry your lies or i ll continue , i think i ve been fair first . And said only truth even if it s bother you , YOU lied about me , i ll use only truth to make you shut up and beg me to forgive you . Otherwise i ll finish what i promissed !

You played stupid .... MY turn !!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you forget your words ? i NEVER forget and i register all in case ....

• U r insulting and wour wrds are not worthy of any more comment . I leave it up to this site to review your comments and see if u invading a persons privacy, insulting or just plain hateful. belive your own truth. I know who you and how you behave if somebody cannot be controlled. Mycamgirl has been informed and i trust they will take action. Good luck with your hate reviews

• NO hate YOU lied about me , i told you they are some limits ... you crossed them first ( lies about me ) NOW i let you regret what you did !!!

GOOD LUCK

And there is no hate in what i said it s only truth .Wich is not your case ...

• Nope you are wrong. You have no limits and go too far.I have no regrets because I know the truth as well as u do. Instead of taking responsibilty for your own behaviour u shift the blame to all others inlolved. Doesnt work like that in life. You took a risk and it didnt work out. Accept it and move on and try to enjpy the rest of your life.

Bon Chance. C'est tout et C'est la vie.

• Learn french and stop to kill Moliere's Language "BONNE" C est feminin !

Now u did put life of your """friend""" in bad posture =)) Wish her good luck too si la multi ani ... will come soon .........

And like her , you are a liar , so i wish u Banne chance aussi parce que si ce n est pas toi "wildestcat " qui a repondu , You will have to explain her in what position u put her now , because all the worrld has acces to this site , and if it s not enough news paper of bucuresti could make my relay . 5 september will come fast .

As i told u : Beg me to forgive you before i get really angry =)))

• I descover with surprise this comment and this site , i wonder know if this guy told u let s do it face to face and how u ve been so proud to tell him yes where u want and when u want ? =)) it would be real and no online but i think cowards are feeling better online than in reality .

Best regards