Discussion about Dezere, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2009

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2009 to 2015, and worked under 5 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Dezere (Kira, Olga, whatever you want to call her) has the personality of a snake. She's so vindictive it's unbelievable. She'll ban you for saying hello, and she's not above taking your money for nothing. Beautiful woman, though.

• Ban for saying hello? That doesn't make any sense.

• I agree with incognito74. Also, isn't it time for her to get a new webcam? Looks like 2006 still.

• I must be a glutton for punishment, but I spent some more time trying to break through with this girl. I can now say that, other than her ridiculous body, she is the absolute worst that the camgirl world has to offer. She has no heart, will lie and cheat and steal your money without any remorse, bans at the drop of a hat, is pathologically sarcastic, and generally treats people like total shit.

• I concur. A complete bitch that doesn't have any moral integrity or truth. Her soul is black & it is too bad she doesn't eat her make-up....Then maybe she would be beautiful on the inside

• Anyone know where she went? She stopped using cams and mfc