Discussion about Renata, a Brunette camgirl

Name: Renata

She works under 7 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• I removed the nickname urQueen at Chat49 because it is a fake account that has nothing to do with this model. This fake account was created in 2008 and used recorded videos of this model. It was never used again, but still available.

• Boy, this girl has changed a lot. She used to be just another girl working for a small Russian studio. Not many guys used to stay in her room. Then she got new tits, artificial tan and spent some time on the gym... now her room is full all the time.

• you forgot to say that she does now nude shows in public. it is something she never did when she was "just another girl" on cams.com. any girl willing to get naked in free chat and stick random objects in her pussy in change of some tokens will naturally get famous. but yeah, she changed a lot.

• Hi guys , thanks for the reviews.

MyCamgirl, I'd love to have you review me and also give you another picture for my profile here

Thanks,

Renata

• u can link my website RussianXXtasy.com and my twitter account #RussianXXtasy

• hey my gorrgeous brunette ...muuuuahhh

• Hey Renata so great to see your new pictures , hope to chat up to you soon.

This girl not only is a top 20 beauty on MFC , her personality shrinks the other girls by a landslide. By far the funniest girl on cam , that means a lot to those of us here for entertainment and not cyber sex.

• Renata is gorgeous, classy and sexy as hell. Highly recommended.

• If all the girls could be as pretty, as sexy, as funny and as smart as her, i think really there would have less gays on hearth :))) She is just her and i m glad to know her. Try her and u will really ask you why u waited so long to know her .... muah

• Very beautiful russian woman it looks like my old girlfriend and i like her

• Adorable genuine russian beauty. Her accent drives me crazy. Love her!

• awesome girl, always have a good laugh in her room, wen shes standing around naked and talkin bout sum random stuff.. defo need to have more tokens to keep this girl smilin, cos shes got a naughty smile that will make any guy stand to attention..

check her out!

• The Most amazing Women on MFC I have ever seen she is fantastic beautiful and witty amazing.

*hugs*

• dont vote for xxtasy , everytime a fan votes 1 her competition gets 2 votes , someone doesn't want her winning it seems lol

• @strifer , same thing here man LOL i voted for the xx and BOOM the others got 2 votes automatically, something stinks, won't be back , and i though mfc was a scam !

• Are you sure? I voted for her as test one hour ago and it only counted for her. But don't forget that people is also voting for other girls at same time. Also, she is second. How can this happen and she still is on second?

Scam? LOL I will pay the prizes from my pocket no matter who wins the contest. I win nothing by changing the results.

• @titus, you made me look into the logs... should I remove the multiple votes you sent using over 50 different accounts?

• I personally don't think she is the most beautiful girl I have seen on MFC. That being said, she has what I call average looks, but a killer body. I personally work out, so I admire woman who do and take care of thierselves. At first I thought she was just rude and loud, but this girl gets your attention. I love how she just puts guys in their places, especially the idiots. Something about this girl just wants you to come back for more. I personally hate a boring room, you will never find that in hers. Her wit and independence is what attracts me. I personally hate passive woman, this woman is the complete opposite of that. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is not for a weak guy, LOL. You better be a strong man, if you ever want to be with a woman like this. All around, I would say she is one of the better models on the site. Always entertaining in her room.

• she is now "DivineChick" at PrivateFeeds

• That is a fake account that someone else created. I've confirmed it with Renata. She said she would report it to MFC.

• i always have alot of fun in Renata's room.

Renata brings it everytime and her regulars are also great

I am having a blast there

• My name is Halil Olgun. I am 20 years old, and my telephone number 0049 176 71 289 498.

Can you call, please?

• Only recently have been seeing her and have to say that she's one of the sexiest girls on the site. Smokin' body, good attitude, and good shows. I recommend.

• First of all she is Moldavian,second, youre all dumb.

• First of all Hood and maybe a lot of yous , I am not bothered where she comes from , Reny could be a Alien but she is one hell of a Great looking Person .. and in over 5 years on MFC I had my best time with her in Private .. it is a shame we cant do it again ...