Discussion about individ, camming since 2008

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2008, and works under 7 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• anyone knows where this girls is? did she quit or what?

• I haven't seen her in a while either, but it says her last visit was 10 days ago. Does anyone know if she's coming back?

• She works on some other site, she told me but I can't find it. If anyone know pls add it.

• Does anyone know where she is working now? It used to be lj, but not sure if she's moved on...please let us know

• I think she quit as a camgirl all together and moved on with her life. Don't think she's coming back this time.

• Her account on LJ is not closed. Maybe she is just taking a break...

• It seems she is blocking some countries, including mine. On Jasmin, if you are geo blocked, you are redirected to the front page, which is also the default behavior for accounts that have been closed. That's why someone reported her account as closed. Then, when I went check it, I was also redirected to the front page. But her account is in fact active, so I flagged it as open. Thanks.

• What makes you say this steelwing - that she has quit altogether?

• well she hasnt been online for over a month and she pretty much closed her account too. all her ratings are gone too. she used to have 2000 or 3000 ratings and now its only 16 ratings. and plus she told me a while ago that she would move on with her life within a year or so and that was last year when she told me. so that should be somewhere around this time. so im guessing she did quit, but hey its just a guess right. but from the looks of it i dont think shes coming back.

• Any news about this girl? Or she really quit and moved on?

• yes shes gone

• she's [...]

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: You could have said that for personal reasons she is not camming for now. You didn't have to get into details.</i>

• She's what? Without getting into full details can you explain?

• Basically he said that she is currently not camming. But instead of just saying that, he mentioned personal details (which I don't know if it is true but just in case...). After removing the personal stuff, that is what left of his original comment, which now has no meaning. Makes me think that his goal was to post personal stuff rather than letting people know she is not camming for now.

• And the long wait is over, she's online at the moment, pretty as always...

• Does she have another account ? Because I can clearly see her typing and not responding to anything in Livejasmin so it seems fair that she has another account on other website. Maybe someone can filling in. I didn't find it yet.

• She really seems to be working on another site, but can't find her on any of the usual ones.

• Maybe she's typing on facebook. A lot of girls have their social media profiles open whilst they work.

• I was once in chat when one guy told here she knows here from other site ; and she reply yeah and I work here too, smiled and log off... I guess she wants to keep that secret. I do know what site unfortunatly

• I was once in chat when one guy told here she knows here from other site ; and she reply yeah and I work here too, smiled and log off... I guess she wants to keep that secret. I do know what site unfortunatly

• Does she really only work on lj?

• Does she really only work on lj?